Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Slobberfest

mafiaprincess
June 17th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Are you going? Kaytris posted in the woofstock thread about slobberfest.. I'd like to go.. but I'd be going just me and my pup and I'm a little shy about not bringing a slobberhound with me. :(

http://www.centre55.com/Slobberfest.htm

mastifflover
June 17th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Hey in the heat any dog slobbers some just excel at it. I am going to go and I think LibbyP is going to come also. I figure this was an event with Buddys name on it. Definitely come I would like to meet more of the people here.

mafiaprincess
June 17th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Can't miss us.. Blonde cocker with poodle puff legs right now.. lol.

If you spot us please come say hi... Super nervous about going alone.. :eek:

Prin
June 17th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Shouldn't this be in "breed discussion"? lol :evil:

I wish we had more doggy fests here... :(

mummummum
June 17th, 2006, 08:34 PM
fyi: If folks have dawgies who like to swim - the official Dawg Beach is at the very eastern end of "The Beach(es)".

mastifflover
June 17th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Well I will be the one with the drooling big brindle boy I have blonde hair med short. I have not met LibbyP yet but we are going to meet there so hopefully we will find you too

dtbmnec
June 17th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Its all about doggies....what happened to the kitties?

:(

Oh well I bet I can see lots of happy puppies and doggies and stuff :)

I like doggies too it just isn't practical to have one at the moment (though apparnetly its practical for us to have two cats....) and puppies are my thing but not Arron's (anyone smelling "marital" problems down the road? lol)

Megan

kaytris
June 17th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I'll probably be going, but sans dogs. Too hot for the black lab, too strenuous for my senior girl, and I want to head down to Pride afterwards.

LibbyP
June 17th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Like mastifflover said I'm planning on going, afraid to go by myself as well so I'm bringing a friend 'mama somoan', she hasn't introduced herself yet but she keeps popping in to see what we're all talking about:eek: I 'll be the one with the big drooling blonde girl with the dark face and ears who will be VERY stressed (:fingerscr she'll be a good girl) I have drk blonde/light brown hair that will be pulled up, I plan to arrive early as I'm coming from London, won't be bringing my old boy though, much to hard on him, even though he'd love to go for a swim, hope to see ya there

chicobabymom
June 18th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I never heard of this, maybe someone will enlighten me. Thanks

mummummum
June 18th, 2006, 01:45 AM
I never heard of this, maybe someone will enlighten me. Thanks

http://www.centre55.com/Slobberfest.htm ...you must be sleeeeepy:D < the link was in the first post of this thread by mafiaprincess

Rottielover
June 18th, 2006, 06:46 AM
how far is this place from montreal ???? are rottweilers welcome??

mastifflover
June 18th, 2006, 08:16 AM
It is in at the Beaches in Toronto and of course Rotties are welcome. Nice 5 hour drive for a Saturday morning. Come on down and join us

Frenchy
June 18th, 2006, 09:18 AM
A bit too far for me.But I have my own slobberfest in my kitchen everyday since I added Sam to our family.3 big dogs around me in the kitchen, everytime I prepare food.Now that it's warmer,I'm always barefoot,let me tell you,slobber is slippery!:yuck:

LibbyP
June 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM
That's so funny Frenchy, my little ones would have to agree with you, my daughter walks behind our big girl with a towel on her feet to 'catch the disgusting goobers' (she's 4):) Oh and about it being 5hrs, I guess that depends on HOW fast you drive hee hee hee, ya you should come

Rottielover
June 18th, 2006, 11:40 AM
I would love to take a drive there, but would have to stay somewhere over night. Can you pm me with exact address, so I can do some research on a place to stay. Also.....when is the date of this

mafiaprincess
June 18th, 2006, 12:01 PM
The 25th.. It's all in the webpage link...