Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Satans Helper or happy boy?

PEDPA
June 16th, 2006, 10:31 PM
HAHAHA Does my avatar picture of caspar look evil? I thought It looked like he was giving a huge smile for the camera but my husband says it looks like he's ready to kill the camera man ....... what do you think? hahaha

:evil: / :D

technodoll
June 16th, 2006, 10:33 PM
i think he's giving jemma a run for her money, teeeheee! LOVE it! can we see the photo in real-size just for kicks? pretty please :D

PEDPA
June 16th, 2006, 10:39 PM
ummm I'm not sure how to do that .... lol.. the insert picture button says from a url but its on my comp... i'll try the attach button ..... did it work?

technodoll
June 16th, 2006, 10:42 PM
it worked, and it's awesome!!! what a photo, LOL!

santa's helper, yepp ;)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 16th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Kind of look likes hes saying 'hey man hows it going - hey buddy how bout passing me that steak over there -ya thats the one - hey why dont we go play some frisbee what da say man":D

Prin
June 17th, 2006, 04:21 PM
santa's helper, yepp ;)lol lol I thought I was reading this wrong. :D Now I know I watch too many Simpsons episodes.:D

Pedpa, in case you haven't seen Jemma... (which is highly doubful...) Here's classic Jemma..

glasslass
June 17th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Luv that toothy grin!:D

Prin
June 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I've gotten a couple more this winter... (I've posted this one already)

But the lighter doggy showing teeth is a great contrast for me.. All I see is black dogs growling (and doggy lover's border collie, Tucker...).

PEDPA
June 17th, 2006, 10:01 PM
OMG those pictures are hilarious! It's so funny how they have those picture perfect moments!

And ya I had to read the original title over a few times cause it was ringing a bell of some sort ... the husband watches too much Simpsons as well .... now i know .. i was thinking santas helper and it didn't make sense ... hahaha

Puppyluv
June 17th, 2006, 10:04 PM
deffinately a happy boy. If it was Satan's helper he would look like this:

PEDPA
June 18th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Seeee now that your pup and mine are right over top/under each other .. you can see the similarities ... I'm telling you .. they were separated at birth! lol. :highfive:

Puppyluv
June 18th, 2006, 10:07 PM
or sure! In these pics they look one and the same!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
deffinately a happy boy. If it was Satan's helper he would look like this:16961

Oooooooooohhhh Puppyluv, that was gooood!:evil: LMAO