Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat

Karie
June 16th, 2006, 02:13 PM
My cat has been missing for an entire month. I haven't given up on her... I just have this feeling that she is still alive. This is the 3rd time she's gone AWOL on me and the last time it was for a month. She is fixed and tattooed! The tattoo didn't help me the last time she went missing so time to try out microchipping if I find her.

In case anyone has seen her. She went missing May 12th in Aldergrove from around Fraser hwy and 268th street. She is petite, orange tabby with some black markings (a soft calico I guess you could say) She has a red stretch collar, dark blue heart charm and bells. Tattooed right ear. She's mainly an indoor cat. She's very lovey and pampered... although I imagine if she's out on the streets she's not feeling so pampered right now. We are missing her desperately!!

Thx for listening :)
Karie

LibbyP
June 16th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Best of luck finding her I know how frightening this can be I had friends house sit while I went away for a weekend, lived in a two-storey duplex on the upper half, they left the front window open for some fresh air Jasmine pushed out part of the screen climbed across the roof jumped down to the neighbours landing and was gone for 3 weeks (she had never been outside) posted flyers everywhere, put them in the neighbours mailboxes,called animal control for my area and the HS, went there in person every other day left a pic with them, every night and first thing in the quiet I went out calling and shakeing box of kibble, left food for her by the backdoor etc... never gave up hope, finally found her in the neighbours garage safe but not a happy girl being so dirty but... alive and very happy to have found me, so keep looking, you'll be in my thoughts:grouphug:

cpietra16
June 16th, 2006, 09:41 PM
I hope you find her soon. Can she be in someones house. Usually a cat is within a 10 block radius away from where they went missing, unless someone took her in. Good Luck. Please keep us posted