Im new. My names Alesha and im from New Zealand

I have 4 cats

Celo - 7 month old Lilac Tortie point Siamese
Possum - 5month old Chocolate point Siamese
Kaizer - 4month old Seal Mink Tonkiense
Cody - Blue DSH.

LibbyP
June 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Welcome badK1tty, OOOOHH a Siamese person, I like you already:) , and their all still babies, your house must be :crazy: at times with all that talking, I just love it, welcome again, looking forward to chatting with you on the boards:pawprint:

technodoll
June 16th, 2006, 03:51 PM
maybe better to continue with the thread you started earlier, to avoid confusion? http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=27818

LibbyP
June 16th, 2006, 04:26 PM
WELL NOW IF I HAD SEEN THAT BEFORE, I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT I LIKED YOU ALREADY :mad: VERY DISAPPOINTING INDEED, AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT GET THEM SPAYED AND NEUTERED ASAP

chico2
June 16th, 2006, 04:35 PM
She is in New Zealand,maybe there is a shortage of cats:confused:but I somehow doubt that..
I know there isn't in Austraila,where feral cats are a huge problem.
Also those babies are waaaay too young!!!

LibbyP
June 16th, 2006, 11:01 PM
:sorry: for what I said earlier, this is supposed to be a forum that educates people and not discourage people from joining and seeking help/offering advice for their pets, I was taken aback by what I read and no I am not pleased, hopefully you will heed some of the advice that can be offered about breeding your cats, and not just from a pet overpopulation problem, but for the medical concerns as well, so with that said welcome, I'd love to see pics of your furkids