Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some updates

BernerLver
June 13th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Just wanted to share some pics of my guys. there were taken a little while agon. Dart's hair is coming in so nicly. It's got the typical Berner "wave" and it's so soft. As some of you may remember, we adopted Dart from Teddy's Canine Railroad and his coat was in such bad shape they have to shave him. I won't take so long to post the next few.

BernerLver
June 13th, 2006, 09:59 PM
This is Dart...he looks a little sad but he's not...I think it's a ploy for more treats!

BernerLver
June 13th, 2006, 10:00 PM
A rare moment of calm!

Prin
June 13th, 2006, 11:24 PM
So cute! They look so huggable.:)

BMDLuver
June 14th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Awwww, Dart looks great! His coat is just gleeming now. So does Bailey. Two very handsome devils. If I'd had 5 minutes on Friday I would have popped in for a visit as I was just around the corner from you at your "home visit" persons house. ;) But with a vanload of critters didn't think they would appreciate a detour of sorts. I will next time though!

BernerLver
June 14th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Jenn by all means stop by next time, it would be great to see you! Dart looks like a new dog. His coat is even longer now and he's so much healthier. I put him on a new joint supplement that the vet reccommended and it's like he a whole new dog. So much more energy (everyone comments on the vast difference!). He trots around the park each morning, you'd never know he was 6.

I will have to update you on our new address etc. We recently sold our house and bought a new one in Whitby. It has a larger backyard and a great mudroom for the boys! There're so spoiled :D

Frenchy
June 14th, 2006, 12:39 PM
What cute faces!!!How can you say no to these guys,their eyes are saying pleeeeeease mommy!

BMDLuver
June 14th, 2006, 03:46 PM
That's awesome, they'll love the new digs! Dart is such a sweetheart, I'm so happy to hear that he's full of piss n vinegar these days! Even my old gal here has had her moments of puppy farts as I refer to them. Dart looks so shiny now it's almost difficult to tell him apart from Bailey! :thumbs up

doggy lover
June 15th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Bernerluver I envy you, as you have 2 of my most fav dogs. :D Are you still looking for something for your pool to help the dogs get out if they fall in as I found this web site and thought of you www.handsnpaws.com. Click on safety on the sidebar wow they have tonns of stuff on this site must bookmark this one. Your dogs are beautiful, when I retire and move up north a Berner is the first on my list.