Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wellness and Woofstock

mafiaprincess
June 13th, 2006, 03:36 PM
You know how we had talked about wellness changing their formula, and how a lot of people shyed from it after.. Me included since Cider got yucky poop..

I was at the old mother hubbard booth that was selling wellness this past weekend. I bought cookies, they suggested their food, I told them we had been but not now. They told me they retweaked their formula. That the first 'changed' batch had problems with a lot of dogs, but the formula got tweaked again after that and isn't causing the problems many people reported. So just if anyone cares.. They told me that if I called they'd send me a free bag to try since I had to switch off wellness because of poop problems, but 'would love to have me as a customer again' and would like me to see that the new formula is okay, before settling on a big bag that in my mind could cause trouble. Just thought I'd share what I learned.

meb999
June 13th, 2006, 05:07 PM
oooo, where do you call? You think they'd do that for Montreal too???
I love me a good freebie :)

mafiaprincess
June 13th, 2006, 09:21 PM
She asked me where I bought my food, she told me that I could walk into global petfood and tell them that I found out the formula had been retweaked again and want to try it, and that OMH offered me a free bag. You can prretend you were there :o