Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jesse Pictures..

jesse's mommy
June 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Here are some pictures of Jesse. Sorry for the little white dots, not sure of what it is, but oh well right?

Here is Jesse in motion:

jesse's mommy
June 12th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Boy I love flower pots...

jesse's mommy
June 12th, 2006, 08:13 PM
I have more to post, but am having problems with the crappy photo editor on here right now. I have to get the man to load a different program instead of the stupid imaging. :D That's why the second one is so big.

Copper'sMom
June 12th, 2006, 08:28 PM
It's good to see Jesse again!:) She's quite the jumper!!!! lol Sorry, i didn't see the 2nd pic - i'm on dial up and it takes too long!:rolleyes:

jesse's mommy
June 12th, 2006, 08:30 PM
She's quite the jumper!!!! lol

You have no idea!

Prin
June 12th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Super cutie!!! I need more though, just to be 101% sure..;)

Puppyluv
June 12th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Yay! I looooove Jesse pics! I haven't seen any in ages!!

LOL, it looks like she's a little off target in that cup-jump :p

technodoll
June 12th, 2006, 09:12 PM
what an athlete! more pix please, she has such a nice big happy smile! googurl! :highfive:

Frenchy
June 12th, 2006, 09:39 PM
The canadian judge gives Jesse a 9.5 on her first jump!:thumbs up

jawert1
June 12th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Great action shots! I hope you're out of the way down there Jesse's Mommy, be safe this week and keep us posted on how you fare should that storm head your way :pawprint:

jesse's mommy
June 13th, 2006, 05:43 AM
The thing that makes me laugh with her is that all we had to do to get her jumping like that is grab one of her flower pots. It's funny that she gets that excited over a little plastic flower pot.

I'll post more pictures once Jim puts a photo program on my computer. I just went through another hard drive (don't ask) and he had to replace everything. Let's just say I'm a bit rough with laptops. :o

I hope you're out of the way down there Jesse's Mommy, be safe this week and keep us posted on how you fare should that storm head your way

We are actually fine where we are, no hurricane/tropical storm here. We are just getting a lot of rain and I think winds are going to increase to 20 - 30 mph. Not too bad. We need the rain anyway. The storm is hitting the Gulf coast and then heading northwest of us. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure I'll be using/needing them again in the next few months.

Frenchy
June 13th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Oh yes I heard about the storm this morning :eek: I'm glad to know it's not near your place.

Beau'sMom
June 13th, 2006, 01:06 PM
He looks so handsome, happy and healthy ... boy can he jump too! :crazy: