Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What ever happened to common sence??

erykah1310
June 11th, 2006, 01:49 PM
After reading through a few threads over the last few days!! I cant help wonder what on earth happened to common sence?? I think that for people to actually have common sence is a rare thing now a days??
Is it technology that is to blame for not having to think for our selves? or is it something else?

LibbyP
June 11th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Hi erykah1310, (I) think alot of people are just looking for a second or third opinion, sometimes it's just a matter talking about it helps them feel better and what better place to get many different views:)

erykah1310
June 11th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I understand about the questions asked I have no problem with that. Just sometimes you hear of things that could have been avoided with a bit of common sence, like car accidents, injuries and so on!
It just kinda makes me wonder if people really think before they do things or not. I know i have done some stupid things especially when i was younger where looking back now I could have been seriously injured at the least, but came out of it just fine. Bad judgement or lack of common sence? Either way I know we have all had our times where we did something dangerous or plain ol stupid with out thinking, It just seems that you hear alot more of it.

OH NO WAIT!!! I think maybe im just growing uphttp://bestsmileys.com/scared/7.gif OH mY please dont tell too many people!! LOL