Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

If it was your birthday next week...

Prin
June 10th, 2006, 11:54 PM
What would you ask for? :) I'm just wondering how different our answers would be...

I have such a long list these days... :D

I want a tiramisu cake, tickets to Cavalia, the last Beck cd, a massage, new glasses, new jeans, Zoolander on dvd (I just found out my vhs off-the-tv version is missing pieces), Sex and the City (seasons 1-3 and 5 and 6 part 1), a new muffler, a new duvet, a victoria's secret bra (the body add-a-cup-pushup, reer), to be able to take a bath (we have the tub, it's just not installed yet), and last but not least, to get a job.:D

And those are just the ones off the top of my head. :D

So what do you want?

mafiaprincess
June 11th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Tiffany's necklace, another cocker (don't believe in pets as gifs but I'll take a non spur of the moment raincheck), agility classes or a gift certificate for somewhere geeky and plumbing so I could make more stuff... getting the car my aunt offered me and my father says I can't have.. doggie kisses..

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 11th, 2006, 12:53 AM
lets see Lazer eye surgery
a body wrap
a cat for Joey (though that wouldnt happen as hubby doenst like cats
a maid service for a whole year
new bedding for our bedroom
a whole pile of work out clothes that I dont have to keep adjusting while in my aerobics class
a manicure pedicure and an eye brow wax\a job would be nice too

Puppyluv
June 11th, 2006, 05:41 AM
My loving father's side of the family has bad veins, and just this year, I've been blessed with the presence of spider veins. I already told my parents what I want for my next birthday: laser removal. That's all I really really want, oh that and another pair of gorgeous shoes (that was my "spoil me" bday present for my 21st from my parents... we won't discuss how much they cost:eek: )

Oh and Prin, if you want the best Tiramisu, go to Lucca (12 Dante), it's a reasonably priced Italian restaurant (in little Italy) with absolutely outstanding food, and tiramisu to die for :)

LibbyP
June 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Okay everyone my list is alittle weird:rolleyes: : a new front door(both-the new steel pre-hung and screen), double sink for my kitchen(hate the 1.5),wider bathtub,new windows in 3 rooms, Can you see where this is all going? Now some things just for me: a cruise or trip(never been on a ship that size or a plane), skydive, manicure, bikini wax(I'm a big chicken:o ), learn to quilt, a new shed out back for my 'junk'(we already have two #1-hubby,#2-kids playhouse) this way I could clear out a room in the house so I could start fostering again, sorry I didn't realize HOW big my list was until I started typing:)Oh and I liked JECM's idea of maid service

jesse's mommy
June 11th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Let's see, lasik surgery, surgery for my carpal tunnel (actually enough money to cover the loss of wages on disability), the duvet set from pottery barn that I'm longing for, a dining room set, new living room set, A CLEAN GARAGE (please see thread about most stupid thing ever bought and you will understand why), an ice cream cake, a deck, my treadmill that is in storage in Maryland, hmmmmm, oh a pool!

Frenchy
June 11th, 2006, 11:11 AM
A Taco Bell franchise :D And new doggy beds.Oh and,bras my size (I can't never find them!!)

OntarioGreys
June 11th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Sunny is having major dental surgery(he has had chronic dental problems for a few years now, to prevent losing him to heart, kidney or liver disease as a result of the infections that the teeth are causing, the goal is to try removing as many as possible, the top of his teeth are crap but the roots are very strong and well rooted and a lot of force needs to be used to remove, even the vet is dreading removing them after removing some easier ones last year) next week and an x-ray to check his spleen again. My birthday wish would be very simple that he come through the surgery fine, that there is no major change in his spleen and that the recovery afterward is an easy one and not too painful for him, to me that would be the best gift in the world.

erykah1310
June 11th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Hrmm?? ask for anything!!
Well seeing as though I know i have the potential to become an animal hoarder I have channeled it to old car horder!! ( much better)

I would ask for an EL CAMINO!!!
Tranny for my Camaro and perhaps a 454 motor for it too ;)
Paint job for my Maro too
Mags for my "Danger Ranger"
New stereo System ( apparently 460 watts isnt good enough in the house anymore )
Oh and last but not least, my friggen landloard to name a price for the house!!!! Been waiting a while now for this answer! LOL

Prin
June 11th, 2006, 04:35 PM
A Taco Bell franchise :D And new doggy beds.Oh and,bras my size (I can't never find them!!)
What size? I know a place on Newman blvd in Lasalle that has every size up to MM...
Oh and Prin, if you want the best Tiramisu, go to Lucca (12 Dante), it's a reasonably priced Italian restaurant (in little Italy) with absolutely outstanding food, and tiramisu to die for
Awesome! I'm there! Thanks.:highfive:

You guys are all so hard to buy for...:D

A CLEAN GARAGE
Jesse's mommy, it is a fantasy thread, but still.. Try to be a little bit realistic here...:clown:

Frenchy
June 11th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Prin,is it Winner"s (it's actually on Dollard corner Newman) because I went 2 weeks ago an could only find one,didn't fit me.OK,little embarrassing but here; 32C.Sears does not even carry this size and franctly,they are too small of boobs for me to pay $30 and up.I don't need that much support :D

LibbyP
June 11th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Frenchy you would think that 32C would be a common size to buy for, not like my big working boobs (hee hee hee) two kids later, cannot find big enough ones that are still pretty:sad:

Prin
June 11th, 2006, 11:39 PM
No, it's not a major store, it's just a little family thing... The woman who runs it is named Eva... I'll find out her exact address..:)

Oh, and Victoria's secret's Emma collection has 32C and the "Seamless unlined full coverage bra" Body by Victoria bra comes in 32C too... (they're on sale now- it's the semi-annual sale! Woohoo!!)

erykah1310
June 12th, 2006, 12:09 AM
One thing i hate about these forums, you begin to think for some reason or another that certain members are male and others are female,

Frency!!!, Im sorry but i thought you were a male ( dont ask why?? IM not sure) now just imagine my suprise when you said that you couldnt find a bra!!! http://bestsmileys.com/surprised/4.gif
I felt so stupid ( although no one knew i thought that!!)
Sorry thread jack again!

Puppyluv
June 12th, 2006, 03:10 AM
One thing i hate about these forums, you begin to think for some reason or another that certain members are male and others are female, !
LOL, I get this too! No matter what she says, I always thing Jawert is a guy (NO OFFENSE AT ALL!!!) And the phrase "simon'n'peaches maman" always confuses me.... "hmm... why would a guy be a "maman"??"

But Frency- not everyone thinks your a guy, just as I'm sure I'm the only one who thinks that jawert is a guy....

:o

lewisw
June 12th, 2006, 06:26 AM
It was my birthday last week June 2nd and I got evrythig I could ever want.

My wife told me for my birthday I could adopt a dog and I found Dani on petfinder.com on Saturday June 3rd drove up to rawden with the kids on Sunday and adopted her on the spot.

Can a birthday get any better then that !!!!
Best to all,
Lewis

Sunkist/Winnie
June 12th, 2006, 10:01 AM
I'd like a day where I didn't have to make any decisions. Someone planned the whole day for me. A day long date with my husband.

A job where I could bring a dog to work, then I'd be able to get a new furry addition to my household.

That's what I'd like for me. If I started on what I want for the house then I could overload the server hosting this website :)

Frenchy
June 12th, 2006, 11:43 AM
I just choked on my yogourt!!! :cool: I'm a girl allright :queen: I bet you were surprise (erykah) reading me posting on bra size! :p Prin,I don't think I can afford Victoria's secret :eek: It would be sooo easy being a 34B.

Frenchy
June 12th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Libby,sorry about your boobs,hope your kids are thankfull!

Puppyluv
June 12th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Frenchy you would think that 32C would be a common size to buy for, not like my big working boobs (hee hee hee) two kids later, cannot find big enough ones that are still pretty:sad:

That's funny, 'cause my mom always accuses of my brother and I for sucking the life out of her boobs.. took away two cup sizes we did :o

erykah1310
June 12th, 2006, 01:53 PM
I was shocked and very confused that you were posting about bra sizes! LOL
Gotta love communication through a computer! Hope the yogurt choke wasnt too harsh! LOL:crazy:

Libby,sorry about your boobs,hope your kids are thankfull!

And still for some reason i had to remind myself here that you were female!! LOL, i can see this is going to be one of those things to keep reminding myself ( like when i drive an automatic car, which is rare, I have to remind myself out loud all the time that the brake is NOT a clutch!!! ) :D *Frenchy is not a man, Frency is not a man!! " LOL

Rick C
June 12th, 2006, 02:18 PM
I would hope to get a rafting trip down the Kicking Horse River near Golden, BC.

Something like this:

http://www.raftinfo.com/kickinghorse.htm

I mentioned it to Mrs. C last week . . . . unfortunately, my birthday isn't until late December.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

phoenix
June 12th, 2006, 02:25 PM
how could you think frenchy was a guy? not a Grease fan?

erykah1310
June 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Nope not a Grease fan, LOL, and around here there is a guy with the nickname Frenchy, I prolly associate the name with him?? Who knows?

Prin
June 12th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Prin,I don't think I can afford Victoria's secret :eek: It would be sooo easy being a 34B.Yes you can!! They're on sale!! And the exchange rate is so good!!! And they're so awesome!

I knew Frenchy was a girly... If she was a he, he'd have named himself "Pierre" or "Jean-Guy". lol Ok bad joke.:o

Frenchy
June 12th, 2006, 05:43 PM
you guys are too funny!!!The only reason I choose Frenchy is because I'm french (I know,not too original) and I tought it sounded like a girl :confused: and the fact I own 3 goldens and drive a Focus (I heard on a "guy" show these are girl stuff) eryka;when you see frenchy,think of bra size....;)

Prin
June 12th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Well, the overwhelming majority of members here these days are girls (there are a few guys, of course, but not nearly as many...), so IMO, if you assume in any direction, it should be toward the female side of things, no?:D

Frenchy
June 12th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Prin,just wondering why did you post that question;if it was your birthday next week....will it be YOUR birthday next week???

Prin
June 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM
I dunno... :D :evil:

Puppyluv
June 12th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Well, the overwhelming majority of members here these days are girls (there are a few guys, of course, but not nearly as many...), so IMO, if you assume in any direction, it should be toward the female side of things, no?:D
Yes, but when you're not sure, it's so tempting to hope it's a guy :D