Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

To all the long time members

erykah1310
June 9th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I have been looking through the archives basically snooping around. And holy **** you all have answered some pretty out there questions ,well, i just have to say that alot of you have handled yourselves quite well with some people who came on here for a brief period of time.

I understand now why some of you come across as "cranky" I appologize for thinking that way. Now that i have seen some posts from as early as 2001!!!!

It seems like the same questions are asked OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Which would definately cause me to type "crankily"!!

I would just like to say, thanks for your patience with me and some other members like me who repeated questions.

:D

Prin
June 9th, 2006, 01:16 AM
lol I have some posts in my favorites that I just copy and paste. :D Not often though, but sometimes.:D

When I got here I thought the same thing- everybody was so on edge. It's much more relaxed now, but within a few weeks of joining (when I was already up to at least 7000 posts ;)), I saw the same threads start repeating... Then I started to get bitter.:D

But hey, everybody has to learn. And you don't have to answer posts you don't want to, right?

OntarioGreys
June 9th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Prin makes me feel like the shy one :p the other forum I belong to I have 12,416 post my join date is Jan 7th /02 an avg of 7.7 posts per day

Luvmypit
June 9th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Yes I remember being the one to remind people to keep their cool, lets try to educate in a positive manner. 2 months later people where telling me to keep my cool.

Jackie467
June 9th, 2006, 01:38 PM
I know prin puts me to shame too, and I'v been here longer than her lol.

Prin
June 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM
lol I don't think it's that you're shy but that I just can't shut up. :D :o

Beau'sMom
June 10th, 2006, 10:12 PM
I too want to thank the long term members who have helped me the last couple of days. I know my questions were probably repeated from previous posts, but, no one seemed to mind.

Whether you typed an original answer, or copied one of your prior answers to the same question, you still helped me. :)

Thank you! :grouphug:

Prin
June 10th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Ok, I only copy and paste the websites and things in the dog food forum... I should have been more specific... I don't want people to get untrusting...

Like this post: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showpost.php?p=169112&postcount=4
It's got all the links on there, so I keep it handy..:o

papillonmama
June 12th, 2006, 11:00 AM
I want to thank all of the members who still have the heart to answer the posts that I don't even want to do more than skim through.:love:

CyberKitten
June 15th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I keep meaning to do an faq but time gets in the way - not to mention illness a few mos ago and just recently, an election.