Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New foster kitties.

Jackie467
June 8th, 2006, 06:26 PM
My co-worker and I are now fostering a litter of 4 kittens. Our other very irrisposible co-worker let his cat get pregnant (trust me he got more than an ear full and now he is getting her spayed). They are just little darlings. I want to keep the grey kitten so bad but I just don't have room for another animal. We named them all for the moment. The grey one I named Loki, the long haired brown tabby one my co-worker may keep is named Kiwi, the other short haired brown tabby is called Kaluha, and the little black one we call Karma. Kaluha already has a home all lined up with our ex-co-worker who adopted two from the previous litter that we fostered. She is a great fit for this little kitty. The rest we will be trying to adopt out ourselves. Of course there will be a fee charged to cover their spays and neuters which we will have done before they leave and home visits will also be done. We will also make it clear that if for any reason they need to give the cat up at any point in its life we want it back. Don't worry we've got our bases covered. But I wanted to share pics of the little darlings. Sorry the pics aren't great quality I took them with my phone. I'm going to get better ones with my digi cam tonight and will post them next time I get a chance.

Jackie467
June 8th, 2006, 06:27 PM
by the way they are in the bathroom which has this basket full of mags. which we put on the edge of the tub to give them more room and when I came to check on them at lunch they were all laying in there. I was so cute.

Jackie467
June 8th, 2006, 06:28 PM
This is Loki the grey one that I want so badly. He didn't want to stay still so it's not a very good pic.

Prin
June 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM
They look adorable.

Frenchy
June 8th, 2006, 07:18 PM
More pics pleeeease ! :)

jawert1
June 8th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Kitten fix!!!!! Great pics, they look all snuggly in that basket and to echo Frenchy, more please! :D

Jackie467
September 7th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Well all the kittens have found great homes. I know this is a little late and old but I did get the other pics developed and thought you all might like to see them.

Jackie467
September 7th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Kudos to everyone who fosters. I had the hardest time letting the little fuzzballs go. I knew they were going to great homes and I know I couldn't keep them because of my allergies, but it was still really hard.

Jackie467
September 7th, 2006, 08:16 PM
so so so cute.

Jackie467
September 7th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I just love little kitties.

Jackie467
September 7th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I can't really think of anything cuter than little baby kitties.

Jackie467
September 7th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Ok last one I promise.

papillonmama
September 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Oh, they are so cute, it's no wonder it was so hard to let them go, adorable!

Prin
September 8th, 2006, 12:26 AM
So cute! They must have kept you busy.:D

rainbow
September 8th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Awww, they're adorable. :cat: Glad you found good homes for them all. :highfive: