Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

advertising at the top of the page

OntarioGreys
June 7th, 2006, 05:46 PM
That "tickle him crack him up" in macromedia is gross at the top of the page beside the pets.ca logo :yuck:

Not very appropriate for a site were children may visit.

Oops! should have been posted in off topic

mafiaprincess
June 8th, 2006, 01:49 AM
All I've seen in a while is the 'fart button'
I'm curious what ad you are getting, lol, though I probably don't want to know.

erykah1310
June 8th, 2006, 04:34 AM
All i see is that fart button too, at first it really had me tempted to press it, but Im over it now! LOL

marko
June 8th, 2006, 06:28 AM
I haven't seen that one yet as they rotate randomly.

In this case though what does it do? why is it offensive? are others offended as well?

thx

Marko

Puppyluv
June 8th, 2006, 11:00 AM
I see one of two adds, "congratulations!!! You won a FREE nano ipod!" or "Which team is better for Bekham?" with a great pic of him shirtless... I like that one ;)

dtbmnec
June 8th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Wow I get the featured products ones....or the boring old gooooooogle ones....

Why do you guys get all the exciting ads? :(

lol

Seriously though, the worst one I had was just the Fart button one. Damn that big red dot is compelling!

Megan

phoenix
June 8th, 2006, 01:14 PM
ewwww ontario greys i just got the one you're talking about. a guy on an inner tube with a target around his... you get the picture. gross.

oh, i agree marko that it is probably not appropriate for a family site. The idea of the target is for you to 'tickle' him. It's not graphic tho.

OntarioGreys
June 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Yes that is the one, it is an animation the man is laying in an innertube with a bathing suit on and his penis is pointed up under the bathing suit, the target ripples outward from it if you put your cursor over the display it displays as a hand