- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

advertising at the top of the page

June 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM
That "tickle him crack him up" in macromedia is gross at the top of the page beside the logo :yuck:

Not very appropriate for a site were children may visit.

Oops! should have been posted in off topic

June 8th, 2006, 02:49 AM
All I've seen in a while is the 'fart button'
I'm curious what ad you are getting, lol, though I probably don't want to know.

June 8th, 2006, 05:34 AM
All i see is that fart button too, at first it really had me tempted to press it, but Im over it now! LOL

June 8th, 2006, 07:28 AM
I haven't seen that one yet as they rotate randomly.

In this case though what does it do? why is it offensive? are others offended as well?

June 8th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I see one of two adds, "congratulations!!! You won a FREE nano ipod!" or "Which team is better for Bekham?" with a great pic of him shirtless... I like that one ;)

June 8th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Wow I get the featured products ones....or the boring old gooooooogle ones....

Why do you guys get all the exciting ads? :(

Seriously though, the worst one I had was just the Fart button one. Damn that big red dot is compelling!

June 8th, 2006, 02:14 PM
ewwww ontario greys i just got the one you're talking about. a guy on an inner tube with a target around his... you get the picture. gross.

oh, i agree marko that it is probably not appropriate for a family site. The idea of the target is for you to 'tickle' him. It's not graphic tho.

June 8th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Yes that is the one, it is an animation the man is laying in an innertube with a bathing suit on and his penis is pointed up under the bathing suit, the target ripples outward from it if you put your cursor over the display it displays as a hand