Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Video time again!

BullLover
June 5th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Hi everyone!

It's that special time of the year when I get the itch to make a new tribute to the pitties video.

So, please feel free to email me pictures of your dogs if you'd like to be included.

I'm thinking about doing a muzzle/child theme, so if you have pictures of your "sad" dog muzzled, or with children please send them. :)

No worries if you don't have those, because I can incorporate anything into the video.....costumes, sleeping beauties, etc.

If I get enough pictures, I can make two videos. :)

Thanks everyone! I know it will be great!

MY ONTARIO INCLUDES "PIT BULLS"

Frenchy
June 5th, 2006, 12:22 PM
There is a wonderful picture of a muzzle pit (looks so sad) in the picture thread,maybe you could as Alex if you could use it.

babyrocky1
June 7th, 2006, 06:04 PM
you can use any pics of Rocky that you want, theres some in the pit bull co-op thread and theres one on a thread called "happiness is" thats him with my young neice. Also theres a good one that Coppers Mom took on the Pitbull co-op web site which you can get to from Violets site, www.pitbullproject.ca She has lots of pics on both, if you ask her Im sure you could use hers as well. The pit bull co-op site is www.pitbullcoop.2ya.com check under About Us for the pic of Rocky at the Bullie Bash, and for everyone, there are now Bullies in Need dogs for adoption on the site so take a look and help find some forever homes!

babyrocky1
June 7th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Someone is sending me a shot of the pit bull co-op group on the night that we were on the news, this one is a posed shot with at least twelve muzzled pits and their people. Ill let you know when I get it.

BullLover
June 10th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks!

I'm still in need of a lot more photos.....

Anyone?:)

pitbulljungle@yahoo.ca