Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The morning meow..........

Dano_61
June 2nd, 2006, 04:43 AM
I want to share something, has anyone else expercienced this, it's the morning meow, it is different from the regular meow. This is crackly tone, almost sounds like a rock star after a long show, it's so cute. :)

Dan

abudamunky
June 4th, 2006, 11:51 AM
i have the "where the hell have you been?" meow and the "don't leave me again!" meow. i've also had the "wake up you're late for school" meow. I read somewhere that kitties have like 30 different vocal sounds

Dano_61
June 4th, 2006, 05:43 PM
i have the "where the hell have you been?" meow and the "don't leave me again!" meow. i've also had the "wake up you're late for school" meow. I read somewhere that kitties have like 30 different vocal sounds

Yeah it's amazing how many sounds JD makes but the morning one is my favorite :)

ace
June 14th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Talk about different sounds .. my siamese has got ALL of them!
I get the "How dare you sleep while I'm awake" meow and of course the "There's no food in my dish! ... Just kidding - I just want someone to play with me ... NOW" meow!

dtbmnec
June 14th, 2006, 08:39 AM
My two can have this meow where its like a bird warbling....its rather cute actually....:)...for the most part though I hear the angry "why don't I have food in my dish at THIS moment! Yeesh I have to train YOU better!" or the other angry "Ow you bit my tail!" meows....if they meow otherwise I get kinda worried...

Oh Leo learned to meow if he wants attention too! The little devil!

Megan