Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Office dogs.

Jackie467
June 1st, 2006, 03:15 PM
I haven't posted pics in a while so I thought I would put some on. We all bring our dogs to work here. They love to play with eachother and always have fun. This is my candi, my co-workers chi, Paco, and my bosses mini daschound, Mandy, relaxing and taking a nap together.

Jackie467
June 1st, 2006, 03:16 PM
Here is Paco being cute.

Prin
June 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
Sounds like a cool place to work.:)

Jackie467
June 1st, 2006, 03:27 PM
This is candi in her halloween costume. A lady bug.

Jackie467
June 1st, 2006, 03:29 PM
It really is a cool place. I had to throw in a pic of Jasmine so she wouldn't feel left out.

Jackie467
June 1st, 2006, 03:32 PM
This is Cassie, a cavilier king charles spaniel, who also comes to work with my other co-worker. We also have a min pin named Hiedi who comes to work, paco's sister, but I don't have any pics of her.

mom_to_many
June 1st, 2006, 03:58 PM
I agree with Prin! Where do you work that they would allow your furbabies? I used to take BooBear with me to the Sheriff's office when he was a puppy, but had to stop when he "grew up". :(

Jackie467
June 1st, 2006, 04:30 PM
I actully work at a little staffing agency called Technical Solutions Inc. It's actully located in my bosses old home. (it's very small just me and two other people who are here all the time) It's so nice because we have a fenced in back yard here and we just let the back door open a crack so the dogs can go in and out as they please. I just love it.

chico2
June 1st, 2006, 04:45 PM
Jackie,that sounds absolutely perfect and the dogs are so cute,all getting along fine.
Candi looks like her usual regal self.
Nice to have you back:thumbs up

glasslass
June 1st, 2006, 04:55 PM
I'm so jealous! I wish I could take mine to work!:sad:

Frenchy
June 1st, 2006, 07:24 PM
Candi is sooo cute in her costume!Must be nice having your dog all day with you.I don't think I would get much work done with my 3 at the office!

Puppyluv
June 1st, 2006, 08:42 PM
What cuties! It's funny how a picture of three small dogs can make it look like they are all big breeds. :D