Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Montreal SAAQ Plating Outlets

Puppyluv
May 26th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Does anyone know of an SAAQ outlet that is not overrun with people waiting in line? I just got my first car today (YAY!!!:D :D :D No more trying to convince taxi drivers to drive my dog!!!:D :D :D ) and as much as I LOOOOVE waiting for 4 hours in a stuffy building with people who don't feel a need for sanitation, I would love it even more to get through with it quickly.

BMDLuver
May 26th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I've never waited very long at the one on Hymus, just off of Des Sources in Dorval.

angie79
May 26th, 2006, 06:27 PM
when i sold my car a few months back I dont think I waited even 5 minutes in valleyfield.

Puppyluv
May 26th, 2006, 06:33 PM
So in other words, get out of downtown! I live a block from a downtown outlet, which I thought was so convenient, until I headed over there, and it was full to the brim with people.
Thanks for the two reccomendations!

BoxerRescueMTL
May 26th, 2006, 10:45 PM
There's also one in Brossard on the South Shore. It's pretty easy to get to from downtown.

K9Friend
May 27th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I've never waited very long at the one on Hymus, just off of Des Sources in Dorval.

You bet! I always go here and never have spent more than 10 or 15 minutes! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:D

Prin
May 28th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I used to go the CAA off of St-Jean in Pointe Claire.. Not too many lines there and they can do most, if not all, the SAAQ stuff.