Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi there im a new member

Benny Schnoodle
May 25th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Hi all just wanted to say hello and hope to get some good sugestions and also to hopefully give some. We have a 12 week old schnoodle and his name is Benny .My wife and i are amazed at the intelegence of this little guy and really pleased at how fast he is picking up on the simple commands (sit stay down and of courese potty).So by for now and im glad i found this site i have allot of questions.

Prin
May 29th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the board! Do you have any pics of your dog?

schnorkiemom
May 30th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Hello, Benny Schnoodle...
I've got a schnorkie and a schnoodle (I think!). These girls are both from the same litter but different fathers. How about posting a picture of Benny? My only dismay with the schnoodle v. schnorkie is that we visit the groomers a lot and she (Luna - the black one) needs frequent combing to prevent matting. Eva (the brown one) just gets her nails and tail trimmed. Either way, both are vivacious and entertaining. They tend to be more on task when separate from each other. When together, Eva is the smart one and Luna is just there for her looks (see how [I]pretty[I] I am!):pawprint: :pawprint:

Benny Schnoodle
June 4th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome and i do not have any pics of benny yet but a ssoon as i do i will post them looking foward to gettin informed and possibly picking up some good training tips.Thanks alot