Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brick's new trick

Catt31
May 25th, 2006, 08:31 PM
:eek:

Ok, NOW he has figured out how to open the fridge and the crisper drawer and eat everything in sight! Last week he did it twice, then we taped the fridge closed and that worked! Again today, he figured out how to get the tape off (or it peeled off on its own). My question is: will eating a pound of raw hamburger hurt him?? Or a whole tub of sour cream? Or 10 cheese slices??? :eek: We went for a walk and he hasn't pooped yet......guess we'll wait and see how that turns out!! UGH!!!! :yuck:

He makes me crazy!!! It's worse than feeding a teenager!!! Yikes!! I'm glad we don't have kids!!!

Prin
May 25th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Poor doggy!! What a twit though. :D You can't buy one of those kiddie proofing things that locks the fridge from the side?

Or just put a bone on the bottom shelf so he takes that and forgets the rest.:D

rainbow
May 25th, 2006, 10:12 PM
LOL....I think he's definitely material for a TV commercial. :D

mummummum
May 25th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Ummm...does Brick have a pointy snout, big, black rings around his eyes, a hunched back and a fluffy brown and black ringed tail ? Does he have a thing for climbing trees or hanging upside down from dumpsters?:D

Catt31
May 26th, 2006, 09:08 AM
We thought about that Prin, but we are moving in 6 weeks so we will get one for the new house!! For now, tape will work, I just have to remember to replace it every week so it doesn't lose it's stickiness!!! I should list all the food I can remember that he ate on all 3 occassions......it will make your stomach turn!

full tube of Rollover (plastic and all)
4 smokies
2 tubs of sour cream
1/2 block of cheese
10 cheese slices
14 cheese strings
1 lb. raw hamburger
baggie of pepperoni meat
8 cookies
leftover stir fry steak
tub of yogurt (which will help him to digest all the other crap he ate!!)

He's very selective of what he eats, he took out the lettuce and brocolli and left it untouched on the floor!! Maybe he is a raccoon!!! LOL

If he isn't commercial material, he is material for a training video I'm sure...anyone want to use him???? sigh! Even my trainer laughed......it is funny NOW but it wasn't then!!!

HunterXHunter
May 26th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Look on the bright side, he now know's half of the "Fetch me a beer from the fridge" command :D

mom_to_many
May 26th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Well..on the bright side..he now has his recommended daily allowances of dairy and meat products for the next month!! ;)