May 24th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I'd like to second that yay :)

soul patrol, soul patrol!!!

the gang
May 24th, 2006, 10:42 PM
i have to say double yayyyyyyyy i picked from beginning yaaaa taylor:crazy:

the gang
May 24th, 2006, 10:44 PM
i have to say double yayyyyyyyy i picked from beginning yaaaa taylor:crazy: im so exicted i could spit

meb999
May 24th, 2006, 11:06 PM
I musta missed something....:confused:

jesse's mommy
May 24th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I'm a little lost too. I saw Taylor above so I think it might have to do with American Idol. Is Taylor the one with the gray hair? I don't watch it. :o

poodletalk
May 25th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Yes, Taylor is the guy with the grey hair, the Jay Leno look alike. I am happy he beat out Catherine, but I didn't want him to win American Idol.

What did you think of the Clay Aiken look alike/fan...it was so funny when Ryan told the guy sit down and then asked him if he was alright. Clay changed so much in his looks and style.

meggie1425
May 25th, 2006, 08:00 AM
YAY!!! :D :D :D im sooo happy Taylor won!!! that episode last night was waaaay too long though!! JUST GET IT OVER WITH, AN TELL US WHO WON!!!

joeysmama
May 25th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Me too !!!! HAPPY DANCE !!! :crazy: :crazy:

I thought he was adorable and such a nice guy !! :thumbs up

chico2
May 25th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Well,it clearly was not a singing contest,or Chris would have won.:sad:
I actually enjoyed the show ,badly matched duets but it was fun,,
Don't know what had been done to Clay(whom I adore)his cute freckles were gone,his hairstyle was awful as was his haircolour:evil:
But he's ok,has made $27 million so far:thumbs up
I must admit Taylor is kind of cute,if you close your eyes,he sounds like Kenny Rogers:D

Mahealani770
May 25th, 2006, 09:12 AM
I have to say that I'm not happy with Taylor winning and I think they sabotaged Katherine last Tuesday. Her earpiece wasn't working all night. I knew something wasn't right when Chris Daughtry got kicked off. He should've won. I'd also like to say that the "male caucasian" niche had yet to be filled and what a shocker..it has now been filled. Coincidence?

Mahealani770
May 25th, 2006, 09:14 AM
What in the world happened to Clay Aiken? I seriously had no idea it was him, and was wondering who the dark-haired, chubby girl in a suit was? lol

amber416
May 25th, 2006, 09:36 AM
I agree Chris should have won if it was based only on singing...he did have the best voice. He was a bit personality-less to me, though. Katharine has been a disaster for weeks now and i don't think it was even a contest between her and Taylor. I think you could almost tell she knew it, too. I dont' know what happened to her, but I think she got way too cocky and tried to oversing everything as well as she took on songs that were way too big for her. Taylor has a good voice and a great personality :)

technodoll
May 25th, 2006, 09:43 AM
i was sooo happy to see clay again last night! and i LOVE his new look, i think it really suits him, less geeky and what a VOICE! bravo clay! hubby and i almost peed our pants watching the other "clay-fan" on stage completely lose it when his idol started singing with him, he really had no idea this would happen, LOL!
and PRINCE performed?? WTH? he either needs the exposure real bad or they offered him a ton of money, LOL! he's still such a sexy little thing, hum hum.
I'm still pissed Chris didn't even get a chance at top 2, that would have made alot more sense than Miss PrissyPantsIamBetterThanGod :evil: . anyways taylor worked really hard, never lost his personality and honest smile, i hope he stays that way and keeps on driving the Soul Patrol!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 25th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Did Meatloaf gain the weight back or is it just me - he didnt look to healthy to me. Also I didnt recognise Clay Aiken - but I did think he looked cute in his new do - that was so funny the way that Clay Aiken wanna be just had a melt down - then Ryan made him sit down, actually thought the wanna be Clay Aiken sounded way better live than in his rehearsal.

I think Chris should have won too - neither Catherine or Taylor were in my top picks - but I agree that Taylor deserved it more than Katherine.

AliSam
May 25th, 2006, 11:04 AM
No surprise. It was pretty obvious Taylor had it in the bag. I am happy though (except I really wanted Chris to win too). Katharine just got too big for her britches.

Luvmypit
May 25th, 2006, 01:34 PM
BOOOOO Taylor! I wanted Chris to win!

Me and the hubby liked Taylor at first but I don't know I got tired so quickly of listening to him. And Catherine does this weird dance with her legs.... but I liked her voice.

jiorji
May 25th, 2006, 03:08 PM
i was sooo happy to see clay again last night! and i LOVE his new look, i think it really suits him, less geeky and what a VOICE! bravo clay! hubby and i almost peed our pants watching the other "clay-fan" on stage completely lose it when his idol started singing with him, he really had no idea this would happen, LOL!

that was clay aiken?!?!? holy %##$!! he looks SO different!!!

I loved how the wannabe guy still stood up there to sing his little heart out :love: and then they had to pull him off stage and he was all bouncy hehehe so cute!

jiorji
May 25th, 2006, 03:12 PM
badly matched duets but it was fun,,
Don't know what had been done to Clay(whom I adore)his cute freckles were gone,his hairstyle was awful as was his haircolour:evil:

yeah no kidding!!! Mary J Blidge totally stole Elliott's spotlight! I would've hoped to see Bono up there do his song, not Mary.

chico2
May 25th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Jiorji,I agree I don't know who this Mary is,but she totally outdid Eliot,poor guy!!
As for Clay Aiken,I adore him,but in this way...

jiorji
May 25th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Mary J Blige is one of the popular RnB singers. She's not really mainstream, she sticks mainly with hip hop.

I downloaded the U2 version of "One"(the song Elliott did with her) and it turns out...Mary J.B. did a duet with Bono for that song...so I guess Elliott was doing Bono's part....and as great honor (i think) is to be singing Bono's part in a song, I think they should've done a different song so he can do more.

I'm surprised not all top 10 got a solo performance. I would've wanted to see Mandisa sing alone again.