Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from South FL

Luv2dive
May 23rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Just a quick hello .. I am here to brag about our child, who is now 12 1/2 and the love of our life. Wheaten owners know how lovable their children are. We have friends that got 2 after falling in love with our Rosey and I recently met a family that has 3 !! and they are the love of their lives as well. Hopefully I can figure how to post a picture and brag more about our Rosey....:)

Prin
May 24th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Welcome to the board! My auntie has a Wheaten- they're great. There are a couple of people here from florida, too... :)

jesse's mommy
May 24th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I'm one of them in Orlando. Welcome to the forum! You will love it here!

chico2
May 24th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Welcome,that nose of hers was just made for kissing:love:
May we see a little more of him!?

CyberKitten
May 24th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Welcome and he is a cutie! My parents are snowbirds so they live in the Tampa Bay area for many months during the winter so I know Fla quite well!

Luv2dive
May 25th, 2006, 06:55 PM
For all the welcomes !! Being new to bulletin boards I hope I am replying to you all at the right place. I think Wheatens must be the clowns of the terriers with their big wet clown noses. In most of our pics of her that's all you see peeking out from under her hair. Attached is another picture of her. She is a cancer survivor, 3 1/2 years ago, the bald spot on her coat is from the surgery and radiation burns. When we let her coat grow out we just do an old man's comb-over to hide it. She doesn't seem to mind though. Talk to you all soon....:)

jesse's mommy
May 25th, 2006, 06:59 PM
She's gorgeous!