Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jemma video...

Prin
May 23rd, 2006, 01:33 AM
It's just a 15 second thing of Jemma, going about her daily business... I think it's funny. It's kind of embarrassing, and I'm sure if she was a human, she'd kick my a**.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7075304164096961651

She looooves that bed.:o

Skryker
May 23rd, 2006, 05:41 AM
Ha ha!!!!!!!!!:D That's hilarious!
I'm sure she would kick your a@@ for you over that one!

So casual about it, too. The behaviourist in me thinks "There! I sure showed that bed who's in charge around here."

Puppyluv
May 23rd, 2006, 07:33 AM
Prin your mean. Funny as hell. But mean... poor Jemma. Ok no, I can't lie, I'm still laughing from it. I thought when you said "business" that you meant she was taking a poo, but I should have known better.:rolleyes:
I love how when she's done, she just walks over to the window and looks out! :D

erykah1310
May 23rd, 2006, 08:12 AM
Awww, Prin poor Jemma!!! LOL
Thats too funny, just non shaulantly walks over to the window! LOL
Dont tell her thats on the internet!! She WILL be upset! LOL
:crazy: Pooch!!! LOL

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2006, 12:43 PM
Finally I was able to download it (probably because it's the office computer!) what do you think she is thinking while abusing her bed ? :D

Prin
May 23rd, 2006, 12:51 PM
She adores that bed. Sometimes, as she's getting it on, she licks it and rubs her face on it. It's really funny. Some days, she gets it on so much that she pants. :D

Needless to say, I spent $30 on a love doll for my dog... They have never once used it for sleeping on. :rolleyes:

meb999
May 23rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
"There! I sure showed that bed who's in charge around here."

ROLMAO!!!! :D

jiorji
May 23rd, 2006, 05:47 PM
HAHAHAHHAHA she looks like she's dancing ...well actualy she looks like she's having a whole lot of other fun with her "love doll" bed heheheh:evil:

Stacer
May 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM
That was quite unexpected, but effing hilarious. My bro has sent me video footage of his dog (JRT) humping a large stuffed hippo. Too funny.

technodoll
May 26th, 2006, 12:08 PM
does jemma know she's a girl? :D too funny, borders on the indecent but we'll forgive her! :D