Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh Bob Barker!

Stacer
May 22nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
Being as it is Victoria Day and I'm not at work, I am currently watching The Price Is Right. I haven't watched it in years. Anyway, about halfway through the show 2 of his beauties were holding a kitten and he did a spiel on pet adoption and told the audience that that particular kitten could be adopted at "so and so SPCA". I always liked how he told us to spay or neuter at the end of each show, but he's stepped it up, good for him. Tugging at the heart strings of North Americans with fuzzy little faces being stroked by scantily clad women. I love it!

JessXx
May 22nd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Thats Bob for you hey? :)

Prin
May 22nd, 2006, 11:51 PM
If you ever get to catch his biography, watch it. It's amazing. He has done quite a bit with his life and for the animals'.

happycats
May 23rd, 2006, 09:27 AM
I saw it too!!! Way to got Bob!!!!!:highfive: , I did see a bit of his bio, and it really was amazing, he loves animals, and does alot for them.

Stacer
May 23rd, 2006, 06:26 PM
I'll have to check out the biography. He's so old I bet he's done tons of cool stuff.

SarahLynn123
May 24th, 2006, 09:55 AM
I seen one where he brought out a couple of greyhounds looking for homes. He really is great!

Writing4Fun
May 24th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I sooo :love: Bob! He has a pet on from the local shelter at least once a day. And they're not usually young puppies or kittens, either. A lot of the time, they are older pets, and he goes on and on about how wonderful they are. He's great! :thumbs up

Just found this: He founded the DJ&T Foundation (http://www.djtfoundation.org/index.htm) to help fight pet overpopulation.