Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My dog ate laudry detergent

tbonin
May 21st, 2006, 06:44 PM
My dog just ate laudry detergent & it is Sunday - we can't get hold of a vet. He is throwing up foam . . . does anyone know what I should do & if he will be ok???:eek:

mafiaprincess
May 21st, 2006, 06:56 PM
Look for emergency vets and call poison control.

Puppyluv
May 21st, 2006, 07:08 PM
contact poison control, but to induce vomiting, give your dog 3% H2O2 (1-3 tsp) every ten minutes for 30 minutes. or a 1/2 tsp of salt at the back of the tongue. Do not do this until poison control has been consulted.

JessXx
May 21st, 2006, 09:58 PM
As was said CALL POISEN CONTROL NOW!!!! Is there any emergency vets around??
Good luck and update us asap :pawprint:

Dragonfly
May 22nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
We are unable to diagnose your dog or offer medical advice over the internet. Please contact a vet and/or poison control and let us know how your dog is.