Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Here - Hello Everyone

Becca
May 21st, 2006, 06:12 PM
I'm so excited to join! I am always looking for a place to post pet questions (because I have so many) and this seems like a great resource. I have a lab-mix rescue dog who is four years old, named Buddy. He is fabulous. He survived parvo virus as a puppy - was sick when I adopted him from the animal welfare society. I think he's a miracle! He was very aggressive as a pup so I worked with him a bunch and he's great now. I did have a heck of a time house-training him because I wasn't picking up on any signals that he needed to go...now, after a lot of work, he rings a bell to tell me when he needs to go outside. He has come a long way.

I also have a guinea pig that was given to me after a friend's daughter stopped taking care of her. My friend and her husband were fighting about her so I took her and built a huge cage for her to run around in and have a nice home. Her name is Sundae and I guess she is about 2 years old.

Thanks for having me! --Becca

phoenix
May 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
welcome! Congratulations on all of your work with your rescue pup!

JessXx
May 21st, 2006, 06:48 PM
Hey, well you've found the right place! Everyone here is usually friendly, but of course we get the odd few who aren't...
Feel free to post your questions... glad you came!!! :) WELCOME!!