Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to Pet Forum

willow591
May 20th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Hi! - I'm new to this forum. I have 3 of my own cats, and am fosyering a pregnant momma cat who is due any day. I'm really excited! I've been volunteering for a couple of years at a local shelter, cleaning and socializing with the cats and kittens just out of isolation, before they go to foster or adoption. now I'm fosteriing too. I can't wait for the kittens to be born. In the past I was both a dog and horse owner. The dogs all died of old age, and i had to sell the horse because of life circumstances. Then I discovered cats, and became completely won over! I will always have a cat or 2. (or maybe 3 or 4!). Just wanted to introduce myself and say HI! willow

Puppyluv
May 20th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Welcome Willow!
You must be awfully excited about the new kittens to come! We would all absolutely love some photos of both your cats and the little ones (once they arrive)!!!:)

JessXx
May 21st, 2006, 04:52 PM
Hi, how are you!
Welcome to the forum...
its a great place... I just got back from a loooooong holiday from these forums and I missed them soooooo much... I'm sure you'll find a lot of help on the forums and if you EVER have any questions about anything just ask away... just remember to follow the rules that are posted and you'll be fine!
Welcome again :highfive: