Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Most Ever Online...

jesse's mommy
May 18th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Hey I just noticed, the "Most Ever Online" record has been broken! It's now 757, May 2nd, 2006 at 05:53 PM!! Woo hoo! This board rocks!!!

Luvmypit
May 18th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Must have been some good threads people had to check when they got home from work.

Prin
May 18th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Wooo!! Thanks for noticing... I was always like "What was sooo special about Jan 6 2005?" (or whatever day it was- it was before my time). And now I know, not much.:D

It's still kinda fun though. I bet I wasn't even on then.:D

LOL I just checked and I wasn't on at all on May 2. hee hee what are the odds?!

rainbow
May 18th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Wow, Prin, YOU actually missed a day on here? :eek: Whatever?? :evil: could have been more important!!! :D

Prin
May 18th, 2006, 06:15 PM
We rented the tool thingy to install the bamboo floors and it was pretty expensive so I had to use it non-stop... :o Seriously... What a day to miss!

joeysmama
May 18th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I am sooo not savvy when it comes to the technical stuff. How can you tell if you were on the boards on a specific day? And also, while I'm asking questions, how do you bold and italicize?

And...lol, one more.. I know how to put something in quotes but when other people do it the post says "originally posted by..." Mine never say that. I'd like to give credit where credit is due.;)

AliSam
May 18th, 2006, 09:12 PM
I noticed it too. I am pretty sure I wasn't on at that time either.

glasslass
May 18th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Wow! Everybody must have been reporting everybody on that day!

OntarioGreys
May 19th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Though for the total number visiting are very few reqular members, which is what I find surprising, and for the number there are very few new posts.

I am comparing of course to another forum where the most online at one timewas 246, in 3 1/2 years they have over a 550,000 posts, today alone there are some 240 topics that have been replied to, currently online 114 people with the breakdown being 33 guests, 72 members 9 anonymous members(members who are not logged in) there are 2,586 active members but that list gets pruned if you don't post within 45 days. I'm not complaining though, acutually the other forum makes it hard to keep up with all the members and remember who is who, And it really throws me for a loop when someone changes their avatars or signatures pics which how I have learned to identify members, and it seems when one starts, 50 others put up new avatars as well, so I really get lost, it also is to busy for me to follow all the new posts thru the work week, which is one of the reason I came here, so I am not getting sleep deprived :)

Prin
May 19th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I am sooo not savvy when it comes to the technical stuff. How can you tell if you were on the boards on a specific day? And also, while I'm asking questions, how do you bold and italicize?

And...lol, one more.. I know how to put something in quotes but when other people do it the post says "originally posted by..." Mine never say that. I'd like to give credit where credit is due.;)
I just look at my posts. I never come here without posting something and from late May 1 to early May 3, I didn't post a word.;)

For the quotes, all you have to do is highlight the passage, copy it, then go to your reply, hit the quote thingy at the top, paste the message between the quote brackets and then after the first [QUOTE] you put an = and then the name. So say it was your quote, you write [QUOTE= joeysmama] but you leave the rest as is. Is that understandable?:o

joeysmama
May 19th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Is that understandable?

I think so.:fingerscr

joeysmama
May 19th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Yes by george I think I've got it !! :D

Thank you Prin !!