Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Seattle, WA!

Emmanemma
May 18th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new to Pets.ca! This place seems like such an awesome place to connect with other pet lovers, and hopefully I'll be able to get some advice from wiser heads here, too. I'm a college student and now a dog owner for the first time (at least, since my family dog that passed away when I was five..)! My baby is an 8 month old half husky-half lab that my fiance and I adopted; her name is Emma. We've only had her for a couple of weeks but it's already been an immense study in dog psychology for me, and it is soo amazing the things you learn when you spend time in a dog's world! However she's definitely providing all sorts of challenges that I'm constantly trying to wrap my mind around, as we don't know too much about her history but suspect the people who had her before us never allowed her to socialize properly with other animals. I'll probably be sharing many of my trials and tribulations raising an upright puppy citizen here, I hope you guys don't mind! :love: :love: :love:

jesse's mommy
May 18th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new addition to your family! This is such an wonderful group of caring pet people here that are always willing to lend a helping hand or just an ear to listen. We would love to see pictures, actually it's a must! :D