Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey from VA!

kimberlyn59
May 17th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Hi, y'all! I am Kim from VA. Just found this site and hope to come often for help and chatting. I am a lifelong animal lover and have been owned by many critters. Right now I am the caretaker and general factotum for 2 senior animals: alpha cat Banshee and beta dog Otis. Banshee is the boss of the house. Little tiny girl who still looks like a toddler, but for her swinging belly: very vocal (like a siamese) and a grey/white/orangey stripe. When we adopted her, she looked like a skeleton with her white stripes on grey and she screamed at us all the way home, hence: Banshee. Otis is a pug with all that implies: adorable, sweet, not-too-bright and willing to go along with any lunacy we all can come up with as long as he can go along and snag the regular meals and naps. Thats my story and I'll be reading the other intros to get everyone elses. I'm sure I'll get to know everyone better soon. Kim

LibbyP
May 17th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Hi Kimberlyn59,:) Pugs are just one of my many favs. Your Banshee sounds wonderful, nothing better than a vocal kitty, loved to see pics. How old is your gang? Hope you find many interesting forums to jump into and offer some advice/tips. Talk with you soon:pawprint: