Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

last attempt... chip poll for snack lovers :-)

technodoll
May 16th, 2006, 11:38 AM
hope this works! so what is your favorite chip flavor? :)

ps: this poll is not for those who prefer pretzels or don't eat junk food, LOL!

jessi76
May 16th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I voted BBQ....

never heard of a ketchup flavored chip. :confused:

happycats
May 16th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I voted BBQ....

never heard of a ketchup flavored chip. :confused:
Really !! I love Ketchup!!

I voted other......Pringles plain......I guesss I should have voted plain, but it has to be Pringles plain!:)

technodoll
May 16th, 2006, 11:47 AM
jessi, you are missing out on a great thing, LOL!

http://i15.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/bc/dd/96_2.JPG

happycats
May 16th, 2006, 11:48 AM
jessi, you are missing out on a great thing, LOL!

http://i15.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/bc/dd/96_2.JPG

MMMMMMMMMMMMM, I like Hostess Ketchup better though;)

Rick C
May 16th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Miss Vickie's regular potato chips.

http://www.brothers-bbq.com/menu/chips.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

jessi76
May 16th, 2006, 12:03 PM
OMG. really all I have to say about the Ketchup chip thing.

perhaps I've never seen them because when I do go for chips, I don't browse, I run in, grab the bag I know I like, and run out. Otherwise I'd end up w/ a cart full of bags. the chip aisle has to be fast.. in and out. I do have a thing for blue bag doritos (cool ranch) though.

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Apparently they don't make my favorite chip anymore... It was Tostitos' Salsa and Cream Cheese... So good. But since it's gone, I'd say Lays BBQ. That's about it.

meb999
May 16th, 2006, 12:08 PM
mmmmmm, salt and vinegar chips...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool*

SnowDancer
May 16th, 2006, 01:59 PM
While I love ketchup - in the bottle - I find ketchup potato chips an abomination - although not as bad as chicken flavoured chips. Personally I prefer Hawkins Crunchy Cheezies.

LianneCatherine
May 16th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Ever get the feeling that our chips are like puppy treats? Mmmm chicken and liver flavored!

I like the UTS White Tortilla chips (plain but very salty and delicious!) and Fritos! Pringles are good too. UTS ruffle BBQ...also delightful. Mmmm.

Luvmypit
May 16th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Ketchup is a Canadian Flavour, I also though Dill pickle was too but maybe not.

I am a salt and vinegar chipper also.... mmmm is right! 2nd fave is Sour cream and dill pickle tied. Then I love Smart food popcorn.....mmmm dont get me started!

HunterXHunter
May 16th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I voted for other...

I like that Black Pepper something something flavour :D

technodoll
May 16th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Black Pepper & Lime by Miss Vickies!! :highfive:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 16th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Definatley Old Dutch Restaurante Sea Salt & Hint of Lime Salsa Spoons - I could live off of them quite easily. :D

chico2
May 16th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Boys and girls,I don't even eat chips...and ketchup-chips:yuck: I don't put ketchup on anything...
Does nuts count?? Like beer-nuts,cashews,dry-roasted peanuts,all which go very good with a nice cold beer:D

mastifflover
May 16th, 2006, 03:44 PM
I am not a big chip eater but they have to be good. Wises plain {best plain chip} or Miss Vickys Jalepeno or Sea Salt and Vinegar. Ketchup and dill pickle :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

meb999
May 16th, 2006, 04:10 PM
I am a salt and vinegar chipper also.... mmmm is right!
Have you ever tried Cape Cod Sea Salt and Vinegar chips?? HOOOOOLY COW those are delicious. Very, very vinegary...like turn the inside of your lips white type of vinegary :p
And I wonder why I have a stomach ulcer :rolleyes:

jesse's mommy
May 16th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Apparently they don't make my favorite chip anymore... It was Tostitos' Salsa and Cream Cheese... So good. But since it's gone, I'd say Lays BBQ. That's about it.

I ran into the Frito Lay guy today and they have some new products out/coming out! Here are what they are:

Tostitos red chile and lime tortilla chips
Tostitos southwestern ranch
Lays sweet chili and sour cream
Lays lime and cracked pepper

Me personally, I like ripples or waves in my chips! That's about my only requirement.

Oh, I have a joke about chips:

What did the potato chip say to the battery?

If you're Ever-Ready, I'm Frito-Lay!

Stacer
May 16th, 2006, 04:44 PM
I love Lays Ketchup. IMO the only ketchup chips worth eating, unfortunately they went and made them "new and improved" and altered the flavour ever so slightly and it's not quite the same. I also love Doritos Jalapeno and Cheddar, but I don't think that they are making them anymore, I can rarely find them, I think I am now eating the last remaining stock that I can find, I love them.

happycats
May 16th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Oh, I have a joke about chips:

What did the potato chip say to the battery?

If you're Ever-Ready, I'm Frito-Lay!

LOL

My chip joke is,

What did one potato chip say to the other potato chip?

Hi, I'm Humpty Dumpty, are you Frito-Lay!!

rainbow
May 16th, 2006, 05:47 PM
I voted "other" because there wasn't a category for "plain/rippled". There really is a difference. All of the flavoured ones seem to have an artificial taste IMO. So I like to have plain with salsa or dip therefore they must be rippled so they don't break up when you dip them.:D

CyberKitten
May 16th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I think a skilled statistician might find this kind of poll daunting. :) There are way too many kinds od potato chips both here in Canada and the US and Europe.

I like bacon flavoured potato sticks tho I have been eating very nutritional adequate meals so no coke, no fruit drinks - just juice , water and what I eat at meals - as little sugar as possible. So, it has been awhile since I have had any, lol

Brat
May 16th, 2006, 07:04 PM
I'm really into Ketchup but don't eat chips very often. Second favorite is BBQ :) mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'm more of a "chocolate" chip fan ;)

lilith_rizel
May 16th, 2006, 08:41 PM
All depends if I am pregnant or not... lol... When I am pg, I tend to like bbq, when I'm not, sour cream and onion.

AliSam
May 16th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Sour Cream and Bacon yummmy!!!!!

Puppyluv
May 16th, 2006, 10:00 PM
For me, it's BBQ, but ONLY if the chips are "kettle cooked"
Or all dressed, but ONLY if they are ruffles
or Dill Pickle
mmm mmm I have odd tastes ;)
As a kid my fave was ketchup, but they're too sweet for me now.

technodoll
May 17th, 2006, 08:45 AM
looks like we have discriminating chip lovers here, hurrah for good taste!!!
:crazy:

CyberKitten
May 17th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I meant to add I DO like Cape Cod chips - any kettle chips - when I eat them which is not often, lol (But NOT vinegar, just plain or bbq in a pinch).