Prin
May 16th, 2006, 01:57 AM
That cookie is for ME! Gimme already!:D

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Hmm... All this sleeping is making me thirsty. :D

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 01:59 AM
The Boo Futon has been replaced! We're getting used to it.. It's so firm! And there aren't any pig ears hidden between the cushions...:rolleyes:

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 02:00 AM
Last one... (Yes, I realize I need more of Jemma...)

If rescues ever invent their dream breed (which I doubt will ever happen), it would be this:

A dog who matches the furniture!:D
(ok, so the hair doesn't match, but it's a step, right?)

SunGurl372
May 16th, 2006, 02:13 AM
The Boo futon might have been replaced, but it certainly doesn't look like anyone's complaining.

Great pics!

SunGurl372
May 16th, 2006, 02:14 AM
BTW....that last pic looks somewhat surreal...something about the combination of the really blue wall and the really black dog, with the middle ground sofa. Love it. Very artistic.

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 02:19 AM
:o Thanks. I'm not very artistic usually...:o

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 02:22 AM
This is the other one I took on the sofa...

She might seem more comfortable in the first one, but she actually ended up falling asleep like this...:D

chico2
May 16th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Awww Prin,thank's for the morning chuckle:D
You,Jemma and Boo are hilarious,keep the pics coming,the expression on their faces and your captions are price-less:D

technodoll
May 16th, 2006, 10:29 AM
awe sweeties! you should come to the spca walk on the 28th at parc lafontaine, would be great to meet you & your furkids! i know i'd spot you in the crowd, LOL!

jjgeonerd
May 16th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Great pictures! :thumbs up You always get the funniest facial expressions. :D

Daisy_Mae
May 16th, 2006, 12:45 PM
That first pic looks like Boo is howling at the moon!

Great pics, but how could they not be with your beautiful pooches! (I am a big lover of lab / lab mixes. can you tell?)

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks everybody! :) I know Boo likes to make people laugh... :D

awe sweeties! you should come to the spca walk on the 28th at parc lafontaine, would be great to meet you & your furkids! i know i'd spot you in the crowd, LOL!
Ah, I can't... I have wedding things and shower things to go to (2 in the same weekend). I'll try, but it's not likely.:o :(

Dog Dancer
May 16th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Great pics of Jemma and Boo! You must walk around with a camera handy all the time. I never seem to have one handy. Actually I have tons of standard pics of the grrrls, but not digital ones.

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 01:09 PM
lol yep. 9 times out of 10, it's within reach... Then again, our house is tiny. If you sneeze in the kitchen, you might be able to reach into the bathroom to get a kleenex. :D I'm kidding of course...:D

Dog Dancer
May 16th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Prin sounds like my house! Tiny little house. The grrrls are always bumping into each other and us. They don't have their own couch though, but each has their own spot on the bedroom floor with their bed...

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Prin =Ah, I can't... I have wedding things and shower things to go to (2 in the same weekend). I'll try, but it's not likely.
__________________ Prin is getting married. :D (just kidding)

Jemma and Boo are both very cute

Prin
May 16th, 2006, 11:59 PM
lol not me- everybody but me... It's costing me a fortune!:(

Dog Dancer, to me it's not the size of the house, it's the dog proofing. My house can fit more excitable doggies than most of the huge houses I've been in (you know, those museum-type houses that nobody is comfortable in?).

momto2
May 17th, 2006, 10:30 AM
What great shots:D Pictures are always a request, aren't they?;)

ToroDogo
May 17th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Hmm... All this sleeping is making me thirsty. :D

nice dog and beautiful pics, I like this one the most.:thumbs up

Prin
May 18th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Me too. :D He drinks in his sleep often, and then his mouth ends up open and then he drools so much that he wakes up and needs a drink... It's a vicious circle.:D

Puppyluv
May 18th, 2006, 01:43 AM
I love the pics Prin! Did you go and buy that couch because it matches Jemma's eyes? ;)

Prin
May 18th, 2006, 12:57 PM
No, no, it's a hand me down.. ;) My doggies are spoiled, but not spoiled enough to warrant a NEW sofa..:D

glasslass
May 19th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Ohhh! That "cookie 4 me?" shot is soooo expressive! Great shot!

Misty'sMom
May 19th, 2006, 10:07 PM
I totally love them dogs. I'm having major difficulties with her staying long enough to get a picture... Oh well, I just love looking at the ones on here. Someday I'll have lots of ideas.

Prin
May 21st, 2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks Glasslass. My doggies are expressive in so many ways... We even have a picture Boo drew on the fridge..:D (He got angry at a piece of ice and scratched it for about 10 minutes- it made a really nice pattern..)

Misty's Mom, all you have to do is get a camera that can take a few shots at a time- chances are at least one will turn out ok.;)