This little sweetie has been around my house all day
Found in Scarborough.

Is this your cat?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/LubaSadie/DSCF0016a.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/LubaSadie/DSCF0018a.jpg

Luba
May 16th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Update

MURPHY is his name and he is being reunited with his family today.

I am very displeased with THS this cat was adopted out unaltered a couple of months ago, he's a year old.

Toronto Animal Services scanned him and his chip originally stated he was a dog in Quebec. TAS tracked down the THS microchip and forwarded it on to them to contact the owner. THEY never did!!!!!

I've been calling and calling non stop for 2 days to get them to call the owners and they just haven't. Finally today just a few minutes ago they released the owners telephone number ot me.

See, just because you do have a microchip and they know where your pet belongs to doesn't mean the shelters will call you!!!

CyberKitten
May 16th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Thank goodness you were able to trace Murphy's owners!!! I often wonder about the microchips since there are different kinds and not all places are set up to check them and if they have them, do not always do so. It is rather like Beta vs. VHS or DVD+ or DVD- - they need a uniform model that works and is universal!!

cpietra16
May 16th, 2006, 07:45 PM
wow....so murphy was a dog in Quebec...who would have thought:D

Luba
May 21st, 2006, 08:19 PM
Yup I wonder too! And Mr Murphy is going for snip snip on Wednesday :fingerscr So I've been told.

I wonder if he knows how to bark woof woof LOL

glasslass
May 21st, 2006, 09:48 PM
Hmmmm. I'd guess a cross between a Chihuahua and a Border Collie?

chico2
May 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM
Luba,that's great news!!! How come I did not read about it before now??my fault I guess!!
Maybe there is a dog in Quebec walking around thinking he is a cat from Ontario:p

Luba
May 22nd, 2006, 09:00 PM
I see the border collie resemblance LOL :D

Woof oh wait I mean....meow? I think?:p

cpietra16
May 22nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
As long as there are no traces of pitbull in her....I would like to see someone try to muzzle her:D :D