Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help! Bunny keeps peeing on my feet

Milo_we _miss_U
May 13th, 2006, 02:47 PM
I adopted a bunny (lop ear) from the pound a month ago. She's great and she loves hanging out with my dogs and they love her and her poop :o
Anyhow she keeps urinating on my feet for some strange reason. She did it 3 times today. Can someone tell me why she's doing this please?

CyberKitten
May 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
She is marking her territory. You might make sure her litter box is fine and she has no problems with it. My much beloved tho deceased male bunny used to in the early days mark his territory on my bed!!! Once he was completely litter trained and realized this was not the place to "go", he was fine.

Good luck!

Milo_we _miss_U
May 14th, 2006, 05:47 PM
She is marking her territory. You might make sure her litter box is fine and she has no problems with it. My much beloved tho deceased male bunny used to in the early days mark his territory on my bed!!! Once he was completely litter trained and realized this was not the place to "go", he was fine.

Good luck!
I'm sorry to hear about your bunny.
So that's what she's doing? Thank you. I have to get her a new cage then she'll have a much better litter box . She's usually outside running around the house but at night I put her back into her cage. Anyhow thanks again:)

glasslass
May 14th, 2006, 07:50 PM
It sounds like she thinks you are a keeper. She's marking you as hers.