Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Black Lab/Burmese X - Newmarket Ont

Dueemom
May 12th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Cinder is a Lab/Burmese combination. She looks more like a Black Golden Retriever. She is only one year old and is very frisky. She is also very very fast but most of all very friendly. Cinder went missing (gate opened) on Thursday May 11 5pm in Newmarket, Ontario (east end close to Leslie Street). She was last seen early Friday May 12. She is all black. She is wearing a black collar, but no name tags. Please call (905) 898-4913.
or email: nancy.lawson@sap.com, if you have any info.

jesse's mommy
May 13th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Do you have a picture to post so people can help better?

Dueemom
May 13th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Yes, but do not know how to add it in. I tried attachments and only get a loud ugly noise. Dueemom

jesse's mommy
May 13th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Click the manage attachments and upload it from there. I wish you the best of luck and will say a prayer for you. :fingerscr :angel:

Dueemom
May 13th, 2006, 12:17 AM
It doesn't work. I can no longer get at the Thread from the Edit process for adding attachments and when I start a new one and depress Manage Attachments, I get a clunk sound and it does nothing.

Dueemom

Dueemom
May 13th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Sorry, did not include my pix of Cinder in the last thread.
Black Lab, Newmarket Ontario. Last seen May 12. See attachment
If seen PLEASE call (905) 898-4913

Mahealani770
May 31st, 2006, 02:36 PM
Has Cinder been found yet?

Dueemom
May 31st, 2006, 02:55 PM
Yes, there is a happy ending to this lost dog story. After searching for nights and checking internet sites to see what to do. The owners put some old dirty clothes out and Cinder's bed. That very night Cinder came back at 3 am. We actually believe the scent was able to lead her back home. But, this is only speculation. Everyone is EXTREMELY happy and especially the young man who owned Cinder. It was his very first pet.

Thanks Pet.ca, this is a great site for logging in losses and looking for owners to captured dogs.

Dueemom:crazy:

doggy lover
May 31st, 2006, 09:00 PM
Glad to hear there is a happy ending to this story.