Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Do you care ?? I know I do

Milo_we _miss_U
May 12th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Found this on another website and wanted to share it with you all. You may want to get a tissue

http://www.brightlion.com/inhope.aspx

Re: Signatures for Puppy Mill Petition
I'm happy that many have signed.

Swanky_Kitten
May 12th, 2006, 01:49 PM
I signed it, and im sure others have as well. We all feel strongly about this issue.

Milo_we _miss_U
May 12th, 2006, 01:57 PM
I signed it, and im sure others have as well. We all feel strongly about this issue.
Thank you. It's hard to know if someone cares if there's no communication. I haven't received any replies so I was left wondering. I'm not at all suggesting at all people don't care however it's hard to know if I had at least a few that have signed it when there's no communication.
Thank you for responding at least I know I got to one person and that's make a big difference.

Swanky_Kitten
May 12th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I think puppymill's need national attention (more then it has gotten). I've been kicked out a pet store in the mall..i talked someone out of getting a dog there..they went off on me about how i must be from the spca. anyways! you have my full support! :pawprint:

Milo_we _miss_U
May 12th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Good for you :thumbs up
Life's like that, we're prosecuted when we stand up for what is right especially when money is evolved.

Prin
May 12th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I think people haven't replied because that link was posted about a week or so ago by somebody else.;)

Here, I found it: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=26010

chico2
May 12th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I was wondering too,because I know I signed one..:sad: and Milos mom,of course we care,If at all possible I would throw all these greedy monsters in jail for the rest of their lives:mad:

cpietra16
May 12th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I have signed it and will keep signing and cross posting and doing everything it may take to make a small dent in this miserable puppy mill hell of a province

Frenchy
May 13th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Don't worry about receiving no replies,many of us already sign the petition (and many,many other petitions) we do care!The female that I'm fostering right now came from one of these places,8 dogs were saved from that hell hole,unfortunatly,2 died since.Lack of vet care (or any other care) from the mill owner :mad: