Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tahitian Noni

Beaglemom
May 12th, 2006, 08:15 AM
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of Tahitian Noni? You add it to your pets food. People use it too for themselves. I've only recently heard of it myself. I know of someone whose breed recommended she put it in her puppy's food. I've done some research on it myself, online and it sounds like pretty good stuff.

Here is a link that I found about the product:
http://www.tahitiannoni.com/united_s...%E2%84%A2.html

Of course I would not use it without speaking with my vet first. But, I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of it and/or used it and what they think of it.

Kerrye
May 12th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Hi
I'm not sure of the benefits of this juice. Some people swear by it. I have spent a lot of time in Jamiaca and there is a plant there called dupy soursap. It looks like the soursap fruit but isnt real soursap. A nigerian doctor was on a Jamaican talk show and was flogging the benefits of this noni juice which he made by fermenting the duppy soursap fruit. It smells absolutly awful and I wouldn't eat it.
I would ask your vet what he/she thinks about the stuff before I fed it to any of my pets.

Beaglemom
May 12th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks. I had only recently heard about it. Other than this one person, I don't know anyone else who uses it. I will bring it up with my vet and see what they think of it.