Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nuns Island-PITBULL MIX

poodletalk
May 10th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Woofie, a severe abuse case of last summer never got over her fear of men, no matter how hard the new owners tried.
Last night she got terrified by a bunch of guys screaming and took off out the dog park and managed to get out of her collar as well!

Woofie is TERRIFIED of men, she's about a year old female, with reddish color fur. Woofie will go hesitantly towards women if they talk to her very softly and calmly.

If anyone spots her please pm me.

poodletalk
May 12th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Woofie, was found she was hit by a car and didn't make it. At least she knew one year without pain and suffering.

Lucky Rescue
May 12th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Poor baby. The human race sure did a number on her, right til the end.:sad:

BoxerRescueMTL
May 12th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Oh my god - Woofie. I am really, really sorry to hear this. Sweet little angel :angel:

poodletalk
May 12th, 2006, 02:31 PM
We are all heart broken about this, Woofie had a horrible being and now a tragic death. I don't know all the details yet about Woofie's death, I just hope the car killed her instantly and she didn't suffer at the side of the road.

We had alot of people out looking for her, during the day and night I guess it wasn't meant to be. It's a shame really, bunch of guy drinking at the park outside the dogpark having a good time, decide in their drunk state of mind to start screaming at the people inside the dogpark. (The dogpark is inside another park) resulted in the death of Woofie.

Woofie was just so afraid of men, she just never got over what happened to her at the being of her life. At least she had one year, where she could run, play, slept on a soft bed, plenty of good food to eat and most of all she was loved.

Frenchy
May 12th, 2006, 06:51 PM
That suck big time....hope these guys were reported:mad:

cpietra16
May 12th, 2006, 07:11 PM
...I know one year was a happy one...and yet it just doesn't feel right. RIP little one. i hope you will very happy in your forever home. You deserve it:angel:

susieqt
May 12th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Poor Wolfie!! I can't believe she was hit...I hope she is at the bridge playing with all the other dogs. My deepest sympathies for her owners.

glasslass
May 12th, 2006, 09:04 PM
This is really sad. Rest in peace, Wolfie.