Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey!

lilith_rizel
May 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
I should be able to be on more frequently, pretty soon. Seems just as soon as our lifes start slowing down, something else happens.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know that things are going great here. Judith is doing great. She i sn't walking, but her doctors aren't really concerned yet. Plus she's just afraid to try it on her own yet. She is getting into everything constantly though. We just bought a new play pen for her, that is twice the size of a normal one, plus it has a tent cover thing that is UV protective! So that is great for the outdoors! Judith is also quite the comedian. She does silly little things just so you laugh... And she LOVES Raven.

Raven is now 5 months old. She will only talk when no one is around... lol... shy just like I was as a kid... But she has the cutest little smile. Both her and Judith look like their daddy, except Ray's eyes, their brown like mine.

Hubby and I have been great, for the most part. He will be taking emergency leave to go help his mom with her dad's funeral arrangements, and sorting through his house and such. I guess most his grandfathers stuff is going to him, including Princess, his grandfather's little dog. The couple of times I saw Princess, she didn't seem to like me, so I hope things turn around for her, and I hope she does fine, with us as new owners... She has lived with his hubby's grandfather for many many years, and I am sure she feels the loss too! I wasn't quite ready to have a dog right now, but it was his grandfather's wishes that we have her, when he passes away...

Anyways enough of that... Other than that, things are great. Hubby re-enlisted, and is going to go career in the Army now. And he should be promoted to Sergeant any month now!

But I should get going. I have to call my mother in law and give her the information to give Red Cross, so they can call hubby's superiors, and he can take leave tonight or tomorrow, to head to Minnesota, to help out his mom.

Luvmypit
May 10th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Hello Lilleth!

Long time no post!

Glad you checked in and hope to read more from you!
Give Raven and Judith a big hug from us here at pets.ca. I remeber you being pregnant with Judith. My how old I feel! lol

Anyhows stay in touch and please send some pics over of those babies and your new fur kid when you get her!

By for now! Take care!

lilith_rizel
May 10th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Not sure if Princess is a fur kid anymore, from what hubby says, she's pretty old. He's not even sure how old she is... atleast 9-10 years. Just hope she adapts well. She's a barker, and doesn't seem to like strangers..

Anyways, Judith and I just got back in from playing, and it's time for her afternoon nap, so I should get going, so I can get her a pediasure, and put her down for her nap.

Schwinn
May 11th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Hi Lillith! Great to hear from you! Glad everything is going well. I'm sure things will be okay with the dog and the kids, as long as you keep an eye on them. One thing I can say for sure, the kids will love the dog more than the dog loves the kids! And the more the dog avoids the kids, the more they'll be enticed to learn to move!

lilith_rizel
May 11th, 2006, 01:07 PM
lol, yeah, Judith already tries to get after the cats... She likes to follow them around... Here's a picture we took on Christmas. I don't have any ones that are more recent than that...

lilith_rizel
May 11th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Judith and her friend Alex

Jackie467
May 11th, 2006, 01:50 PM
It's so nice to hear from you. Your babies are just beautiful. You all are a very good looking family.

Prin
May 11th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Hey Lilith! I'm glad you're back and that everything is going well overall.:)