Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gabby and Emma

jjgeonerd
May 10th, 2006, 12:15 AM
I haven't posted any pics of Gabby and Emma lately, so here are a few.

For those that don't know we adopted Gabby (black lab mix) about 2 years ago when she was a pup (she's just over 2 now). We adopted Emma last November. She's a Great Dane and is about 3 1/2 years old now. Gabby is 70 pounds and Emma is 105 pounds...quite a handful when they see a squirrel on a walk! :eek:

Here they are on the guest bed at our old house

jjgeonerd
May 10th, 2006, 12:16 AM
...and on the couch at our old house

jjgeonerd
May 10th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Here they are wondering what is going on with all the moving boxes :confused:

jjgeonerd
May 10th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Our dog walker took this picture for us this past Easter at our new house. Emma doesn't look at all pleased! :evil:

jjgeonerd
May 10th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Last one...finally!

Here's Emma and I hanging out on the couch at the new place. This is her absolute favorite position. Kind of a cross between leaning on me, and full on sitting on me. Pretty funny...but she's heavy! :p

jesse's mommy
May 10th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Great pictures! You definitely don't post enough pictures of the girls. They are absolutely gorgeous!

chico2
May 10th, 2006, 07:23 AM
WoW,they are stunning!! The two-legged one is really cute too:D

papillonmama
May 10th, 2006, 07:42 AM
So beautiful and shiney!:)

Daisy_Mae
May 10th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love your dogs!:)

Elaine H
May 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Beautiul dogs, Now my 6' 6" son wants twooo great danes!!! I can see them wanting to sleep with US in the bed??? Elaine

Copper'sMom
May 10th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Oh it's so nice to see new pictures of Gabby and Emma!!!!! They look so beautiful together!!! And I love Emma's collar...............very stylish!! And boy has Emma grown!!:eek: Or maybe it's because I haven't seen her pic for a while! They are so beautiful!:love:

jjgeonerd
May 10th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the compliments everyone...we're pretty proud of them! :D

We plan on getting gabby a pink collar as well (everyone thinks she is a boy because of the red), but with skulls on it instead of hearts. That way their collars describe their personalities as well! :D :evil:

Frenchy
May 10th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Love the pics,they are fabulous dogs.Can't believe they both fit in your love seat,my Daisy is 80 pounds golden and it's HER love seat.She leaves no free space.

technodoll
May 10th, 2006, 07:20 PM
totally sweet photos!! lovely dogs, their personalites really shine through the camera, well both their coats and personalities, LOL! :party:

Prin
May 10th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Beautiful doggies! Really healthy looking and happy.:thumbs up More pics!!:)