Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from scotland

mumfie
May 9th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Hi i'm mumfie, don't know how I ended up with that nickname but have had it for as long as I can remember. I'v kind of grown into it as I am now "mum" for 3 Bengal cats(Dennis,Tasha and Dax), 1 Devon rex cat(Mouse), 3 very young children (under 5 years old)and most recently a Scottish terrier pup called Morag. Life will never be the same again!!:crazy:

cpietra16
May 9th, 2006, 04:33 PM
WOW...and you still have time to write on this site...I'm impressed:D Welcome. I have 5 cats, 1 lab, and 3 kids, 7,5,3...we need to exchange some notes

LibbyP
May 9th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Hi there Mumfie, like cpietra16 said "WOW" you have a busy home, not sure about you but sometimes when the kids go to bed or for a nap I find coming on the computer - my time to relax and de-stress :crazy: I know but some days I cannot wait till bed time LOL;) We used to have a Rex many years ago, and now we have to crazy siamese, 2 pain in the butt dogs(:angel: /:evil: ), and two kids under 4yrs, maybe you guys can give me some pointers on what to expect....

Mishkamax
May 9th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Hiya and welcome. I'm just down the road from you in Montrose. Come up to stonnie on a regular basis, my son loves Dunnotter castle. Have you got any pictures of your Bengal's. My Boris (long haired tabby) passed away in January and my son now wants a new cat, but which type! Bengals have been spoken about along with norwegian forest cats, also maine coons, he just can't make up his mind...... boys. This is a great site and helped me loads when my Max had to be put to sleep, he's at rainbow bridge now. There are some wonderful people on here.

Best Regards, Ramona