- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Looking for Tweety shirt for kids

May 9th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a Tweety bird shirt (around size 6x) for my nephew.

I tried Ebay to no avail.

Does anyone know where you can find looney toones shirts online (preferably from Canada to save $$ on shipping)

Thanks all

May 9th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Do you have Warner Bros. stores in any malls around you?

WB is also online, you could just order one, but you'd have to pay shipping.

May 9th, 2006, 12:30 PM
You could use iron transfer sheets and print a tweety design from your printer to make a t-shirt, Iron on transfer paper available thru Staples stores
Because Warner Bros hold the image rights, heat transfer supply companies have to get get permssion/buy the rights to use, I checked some of the heat transfer sites and none seem to have commercial heat transfers for Warner Bros cartoons.

Some ebay T-shirt's in childrens sizing
UK basically double the UK price for roughly Can$ Item

In some of the US online stores they run about $30 to $70

Here is some iron transfers also from UK, these would applied with an iron rather than a heat transfer press

And here is some buy it now ones QQsifZ1QQsofpZ4QQssPageNameZWD1S

This is a size 7/8 ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A size 6 mdZViewItem

Here is a size 8 girls set This set has a girls plaid jumper size. A Tweety bird t-shirt, a Tweety Bird stuffed animal, Night-gown/sleep shirt, Metal purse with zipper. everything a tweety fan could possibly want.! mdZViewItem
( mdZViewItem)

May 9th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Wow! I had no idea it would be so hard to find a tweety shirt for a boy.

Here are some links I found, sorry not all in Canada. And sorry, most are not just of Tweety, might give you a choice, though. Sorry if I repeat any links already sent.

UK -

iron on transfers - iewItem

this one says for girls, but doesn't look girly - mdZViewItem

That's all folks :)

May 9th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Have you tried shopping offline - like WalMart or the Disney store??? And of course Disney online would have it but that's US money tho our loonie is doing pretty well these days. :)

Good luck!! I found some great Disney stuff for my nieces (aged 5 and 3 mos) at Walmart!

jesse's mommy
May 9th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Ummm, Tweety is Warner Brothers, not Disney. :o

jesse's mommy
May 9th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Try this (but it is in the states :sorry: )

May 9th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I saw some Looney Tunes shirts at Zellers last time I was there (cannot recall if I saw a Tweety or not).

May 10th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Thanks so much for all your help everyone - MUCH appreciated! :highfive:

May 10th, 2006, 06:50 AM
try freecycle