Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whats wrong with my puppy?

drtbks4me
May 8th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Hello, I have a little puppy about 7 weeks old. I am the owner of all the puppies. This one seems to not be able to hold down any food. No matter how little or how much I feed him within 2 hours he's throwing it up. Can someone let me know whats wrong or give me any suggestions. Thank you!

meb999
May 8th, 2006, 11:00 AM
I would take him to the vets....

Bushfire2000
May 8th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Hello, I have a little puppy about 7 weeks old. I am the owner of all the puppies. This one seems to not be able to hold down any food. No matter how little or how much I feed him within 2 hours he's throwing it up. Can someone let me know whats wrong or give me any suggestions. Thank you!

all the puppies? How many do you have. And for sure take him to the Vet puppies dehydrate quickly.

erykah1310
May 8th, 2006, 12:12 PM
This is very serious, as said before puppies can and do dehydrate fast!!!!!!! If it is parvo or something along those lines the pups will unfortunately parish quickly!!! Hurry and get to the vets!!!!!!

drtbks4me
May 8th, 2006, 12:37 PM
I have an appointment to take him to the vet today. The rest of the 7 puppies are healthy and ok. This little guy seems to be getting a little bit because he uses the restroom regularly, so something is getting into him. But thanks everyone for your help.

rainbow
May 8th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Glad to hear you're taking him to the vet. :thumbs up Please let us know the results.:pawprint:

Bushfire2000
May 8th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Please let us know how he does. Good luck!!