Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings

CyberKitten
May 7th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone,

In an ironic twist, the oncologist (me) has been battling complications from my own bout of cancer so I have been offline - in more ways than one, lol - you might say for a few weeks.

I plan to be back to work tomorrow however and just am dropping in to let you know I am still here, alive and getting better! YY and the S Girls (the sphynx kitties) are doing just fine.

I hope everyone is doing well!!!!

doggy lover
May 7th, 2006, 07:21 PM
CK sorry to here you are not well, I was wondering where you were. Take care of yourself and get better, I know that your kids need you. You are a special person, the type of work you do is so important. My thoughts are with you.:angel:

phoenix
May 7th, 2006, 07:40 PM
welcome back, it's nice to see you back here!

cpietra16
May 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM
nice to hear from you again. I hope you are doing Ok.

jawert1
May 8th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Glad to see you back CK, hope you're feeling WAY better soon :)

hugs and wags:pawprint:

Luvmypit
May 8th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Hey CK

Hope all is well. Hope you are taking time to get better. Welcome back!

CyberKitten
May 8th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks so much for the warm regards!! I appreciate it - it is wonderful to be back to work!!!

happycats
May 8th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Hi CK!
nice to see you posting again, hope to see more, and I hope your feeling better soon.

papillonmama
May 8th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Take care CK, hope you're back to feeling your best very soon. :fingerscr

glasslass
May 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM
CK, I wondered what had happened to you also. I haven't been able to be on as often as before either and so many seem to leave the forum. I'm glad you're back! I really valued your opinions and you've shared so much of your expertise with us here. I hope your cancer will be past news, banished forever.