-->

So much for reading the morningpaper

chico2
May 5th, 2006, 07:09 AM
What is it with cats and the newspaper,this phenomena happens every morning:D
Sorry about the blurry pic...

Writing4Fun
May 5th, 2006, 07:51 AM
It's called "You dare attempt to give your attention to something other than me?!" :D They're so cute, though. And absolutely right! Who needs a boring ol' newspaper when you have such gorgeous entertainment right in front of you? ;)

Prin
May 5th, 2006, 01:41 PM
LOL that's hilarious!

My friend sent me this one of her kitty a few months ago... Kitties and newspapers, eh?:D

chico2
May 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
What a beauty!!

Luba
May 5th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Chico maybe they're getting high sniffing the ink from the paper :p

glasslass
May 5th, 2006, 05:37 PM
True kitties, through and through! What is it? The crinkle? Trying to divert the center of attention? I can't resist either. This is one of my favorite photos of Puss-Puss (RIP). You guys have stirred the memories!

cpietra16
May 5th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Puss Puss looks like he was quite a character. When did he pass away?

glasslass
May 5th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Puss-Puss passed away January last year. We had her 15 years. She was a great cat. She cried at our front door during a thunderstorm and our 10y poodle who always chased cats out of the yard started licking her ears. She purred and we had a new kitten; our first. We hit the jackpot. Sorry for highjacking the thread Chico!

joeysmama
May 5th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Oh how fun !! I'd forgotten that about my cat. You could NOT read the paper around her. She would walk right over it as if you had a lot of nerve for trying to read it.

It's fun to remember that now!

Prin
May 6th, 2006, 12:11 AM
What a beauty!!
Yeah, he is. He's a maine coon (they think) so he's enormous. :) I'll pass on the compliment.:)

chico2
May 6th, 2006, 07:00 AM
GlassLass,oh no,you're not highjacking:D I am sure every cat-owner has cats/newspaper pics,so lets see them:thumbs up
Puss,Puss was adorable:love:

chico2
May 6th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Here is a pic of my Peppi(RIP)this is not Vinnie,Rocky as a baby playing hide and go seek..

LM1313
May 6th, 2006, 08:34 AM
LOL, LOL! All your paper are belong to us!

Prin
May 6th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Peppi is a cutie too. Rocky as a baby is adorable (as an adult too, but you know what I mean...)