Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Most Functional Word

rainbow
May 3rd, 2006, 05:19 PM
The Most Functional Word :D

The most functional English word is, well, it's *****......that's right, *****.

***** may just be the most functional word in the English language......

You can get *****-faced, be ***** out of luck, or have ***** for brains.

With a little effort, you can get your ***** together, find a place for your *****, or be asked to ***** or get off the pot.

You can smoke *****, buy *****, sell *****, lose *****, find *****, forget *****, and tell others to eat *****.

Some people know their *****, while others can't tell the difference between ***** and Shineola.

There are lucky *****s, dumb *****s, crazy *****s.

There is bull *****, horse ***** and chicken *****.

You can throw *****, sling *****, catch *****, shoot the *****, or duck when the ***** hits the fan.

You can give a ***** or serve ***** on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep ***** or be happier than a pig in *****.

Some days are colder than *****, some days are hotter than *****, and some days are just plain *****ty.

Some music sounds like *****, things can look like *****, and there are times when you feel like *****.

You can have too much *****, not enough *****, the right *****, the wrong ***** or a lot of weird *****.

You can carry *****, have a mountain of *****, or find
yourself up *****'s creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to *****, while other times you fall in a bucket of ***** and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your *****, you don't need to know anything else !!!

Well *****, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a ***** and hope you have a nice day, without a bunch of ***** to deal with.

But if you happened to catch a load of ***** from some ***** head well...........***** HAPPENS !!!

kaytris
May 3rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
LOL - my linguistics professor in college gave us a similar essay on 'f'.. one of the few words that can fill any part of language - noun, verb, adjective, exclamation, etc.