Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lonely Bailey

chico2
April 30th, 2006, 04:21 PM
How can I resist this face??
I don't take her for walks on the weekend,figuring the family should spend time with her.
But both Saturday abd Sunday she was left alone outside,all day:sad:
She sits by the fence looking over at us and our cats,so I broke down and took her for a walk and play in my backyard.
Since I have a key to their house,I put her inside after,together with some treats.
She definetly is not a dog who likes to be alone outside:pawprint:

Frenchy
April 30th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Chico2,Bailey is sooooo lucky to have a neighbor like you.I'm sure she likes you better than her family.What a face!

chico2
April 30th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Thank's,but she loves her family,gets really excited when they come home,they just don't seem to take the time for her:sad:

Ed U KayShawn
April 30th, 2006, 05:11 PM
You are the person who sets an excellent example for others to follow. It is so nice know of someone who is so compassionate. It seems everyone is too busy to bother. We can all learn from you.:thumbs up

Prin
April 30th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Poor doggy! She's lucky to have you. No dog likes being alone outside.:(

chico2
April 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Please don't make in to any kind of hero,we love her and are happy to have an excuse to go for a very healthy walk:thumbs up
Weekends are a little difficult,I wish they could stay home more with her,or take her with them.
But they have 3 kids,in hockey,soccer,baseball etc...too darn busy for little Bailey:sad:

Prin
April 30th, 2006, 06:07 PM
You are a hero. Without you, this dog would be outside alone all the time they are there and inside alone all the time they are not. You give her something to look forward to. That's an amazing thing to add in a dog's life. :grouphug:

glasslass
April 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
It's too bad the kids don't take time for her. I grew up with Cockers and they were my joy and my comfort when I was a kid.

rainbow
April 30th, 2006, 07:25 PM
chico, you are an absolute angel.:angel:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 30th, 2006, 08:51 PM
aww to bad you guys arent closer. Bailey and Joey would be such a cute couple - Joey would love to keep her company . Joey hates being outside alone - hes never out there more than a few minutes - once in a while I will have a brain fart and forgot hes out there - but he sure lets us know pretty quick. :D