Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who would they sound like?

cpietra16
April 29th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Did you ever wonder who you pet would sound like if they could speak like humans? Tess would have like like a valley girl speech. I would see Odin..with a deep British accent (sorry raingirl):D

jesse's mommy
April 29th, 2006, 09:16 PM
That's easy for Jesse -- she would be one of those people who are REALLY smart, so smart that she has a hard time socializing and speaking well. She would probably have a stutter or would jump around from subject to subject and not making any sense at all. :D

Prin
April 29th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Boo would have an Anthony Hopkins voice, IMO, and Jemma.. well... I don't know what she'd sound like, but I think it would be mostly swearing or manipulation....:D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 30th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Joey kind of grunts at me - sort of like a low moan - tonight the kids and were doing it to him and he does it back - then if you grunt at him he grunts back and tries to kiss you.

If Joey was human though he would definatley have an English accent - has he is English of course.

glasslass
April 30th, 2006, 06:39 AM
None of that French wee-wee stuff for either Den-Den or Corky! Den-Den would be more like Opie from Mayberry. Corky should have been named McCorcoran! He'd definitely have a brogue and an attitude!

BMDLuver
April 30th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Patch would sound like Louis Armstrong all the way, lol... his bark is so deep and rumbling already. He's shaved in the photo as he has a system that doesn't work very well so tons of skin issues.

meb999
April 30th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Well, right now he sounds like Chewbaka from Star Wars...he's very chatty!!

But if he were human-like -- he'd be an italian mafioso type (because he's such a bully!!)

'Hey! Whatcha lookin' at? What's a matta for you??'

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/HPIM0290.jpg

phoenix
April 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Buster is so gorgeous!!!

cpietra16
April 30th, 2006, 05:38 PM
meb999; the first thing that comes to mind when i see him is James Earl Jones

raingirl
April 30th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Did you ever wonder who you pet would sound like if they could speak like humans? Tess would have like like a valley girl speech. I would see Odin..with a deep British accent (sorry raingirl):D

If only you could hear him "talk" He sounds like chewbacca! He is so cute. I was dying laughing the first time he did that. He kinda whines and half barks. It's cute. I think he even says "mommy" sometimes!

Writing4Fun
April 30th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Yup, I totally see that! :D

Phoebe would probably sound like Phoebe Buffet from Friends (that's who she was named for, after all ;) ). Very vocal, a little spaztic, flighty, can discuss her days as a mugger with the casualness of someone commenting on the weather. :p :crazy:

meb999
May 1st, 2006, 12:38 AM
I could see that!!! :D

meb999
May 1st, 2006, 12:39 AM
If only you could hear him "talk" He sounds like chewbacca! He is so cute. I was dying laughing the first time he did that. He kinda whines and half barks. It's cute. I think he even says "mommy" sometimes!
HAHAH Buster does the exact same thing ALL the time! We call him Chewie.

erykah1310
May 1st, 2006, 01:59 AM
Well Nikita definately would sound like one of them hyper stuck up highschool girls ( not quite valley but darn close)
Meiko, definately a jock!! ALL THE WAY
Puppy, well I would say he would be kinda like Forrest Gump!
As far as the cats,
Fuzzer- Very rich, stuck up individual ( like you see in the movies)
Floyd- I could see Floyd more like Dustan Hoffman in rainman ( he is kind of all over the place, but very intellegent, focusing on one rediculous thing " Have to go to K-mart to get my underwear" for Floyd that would translate to " have to go into this closet because .....?" he focuses on this ALL DAY)
And Oliver, well he is a rustic middle aged man ( perhaps hillbilly) only interested in bush stuff. He would be hard to hold a convo with lol

Prin
May 1st, 2006, 05:26 PM
Wait, I change mine.. Hopkins is too serious for Boo.. I'm switching back to Michael Caine. (He was my choice for looks too in an old "who does your pet look like" thread).

SchnauzerGirl
May 5th, 2006, 06:39 PM
I think Schultz has a really high pitch little boy voice - probably because his barks are so high pitched and they actually crack sometimes - like a boy when his voice starts to change. I always hear Schultz asking me "why" when I want him to sit or stay - just like a little kid.

doggy lover
May 5th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I think Tucker would sound like Chance (Michel J Fox) in the Incredible Journey, but maybe a little more hyper. Throw the ball all ready.

OntarioGreys
May 6th, 2006, 11:10 AM
http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/1732/0/d8e3f489dd717f6c105fcdaecf85ad28.JPG

My bridgegirl Callie would be Mae West a deeper husky voice, loads of spunk and sauciness for a senior girl and at time could be so refined