Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Look whos back

Toonces
April 29th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Well just a little over a year and through no fault of his own Reilly my second foster has found hismself back in the care of GSRT. He is a stunning 3 and a half yr old boy who is full of love, is very high energy and a joy to have around. We got him back last sunday, the foster we had named Kaiser was adopted that morning and the same afternoon we gor Reilly back.

He has adjusted well, he remembered us and we are starting obedience next saturday. He is very smart but needs some direction he knows his commands but I think he will enjoy the classes and he LOVES other dogs so it will be good for him.

Prin
April 29th, 2006, 07:45 PM
He's so pretty! Good luck finding him a better home.:fingerscr

K9Friend
April 30th, 2006, 08:18 AM
He's gorgeous! :thumbs up

Luba
April 30th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Oh Toonces you are a sweetie for taking him back! :grouphug:
It's a special thing a lovely thing you have in your heart to help these beautiful souls. They deserve so much love and kindness.

Thank you for being there for him!!

Toonces
April 30th, 2006, 11:47 AM
He is a beauty, so full of life and fun, he follows me wherever I go and always has lots of kisses to give out. My 2 girls are not so fond of him because he is very high energy and they are pretty laid back but bless them for tollerating his peasky ways at times.

They have seperate quarters in the house while we are at work so everyone gets a break. He can be obeident and knows sit and stay but he is not wanting to do a down so we will work that out in school. He walks good with a prong collar and I make him sit when cars go by. He needs to learn come when called and how to be calmer when he meets other dogs, he loves to play and some dogs just don't want to.