Hi, I know this is probably a long shot but I am looking for a puppy
for my 10 yr old's birthday which is on sunday April 30.Our dog passed
away a few months back and my daughter has been wanting another one (so
have I) and I finally talked hubby into getting another puppy, the only
problem is that we've been looking everywhere and can't find any, plus
most are beyond what we can pay.We would prefer another husky, or
shepard x,or lab, we don't want a small yappy dog, but would be
grateful if anyone who has puppies or knows anyone with any if they
could email me and let me know anything you can. Thank you.

Do I bother intervening again??? What's the point? They want free or cheap, so can't afford to spay/neuter/deflea/vaccinate etc.....sigh:(

angie79
April 27th, 2006, 02:36 PM
check out les pac......

the pets being given away!!!
mostly labs and goldens

http://lespac.com/search/index.php?r=1390&l=&o=%2Fsearch%2Findex.php&total=&total_categories=464&cp=99&cpt=Communautaire+-+%C0+donner&gr=9&orderby=distance&mots=&tr=4&distancemax=0&agemax=0

KarineB
April 27th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Man I checked it out and they also have a ton of kittens and cats.

:sad:

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
April 27th, 2006, 06:24 PM
I think pets should be banned from freecycle.

mafiaprincess
April 27th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Some freecycle groups have banned pets, some have taken votes, and some have been nasty about it.
I dropped from my local group before I moved because they were nasty when I lightly informed upon the dangers of free pets. The email I got back cussed me out and told me that I could go elsewhere no one needed me, their rules and no one wanted my opinion.

mummummum
April 28th, 2006, 12:39 AM
And I just got my "Wanted" post deleted by the group owners on another free recylcing group (not Freecycle ...so far) for seeking party supplies for the Rock-a-Bully Bash = they claimed that some members were offended given the number of people who have been killed and seriously hurt by Pit Bulls. Go figure.:mad:

mafiaprincess
April 28th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Niiiiiiiice. Wow.

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
April 28th, 2006, 01:42 AM
And I just got my "Wanted" post deleted by the group owners on another free recylcing group (not Freecycle ...so far) for seeking party supplies for the Rock-a-Bully Bash = they claimed that some members were offended given the number of people who have been killed and seriously hurt by Pit Bulls. Go figure.:mad:

Ugh! :mad: