Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey my friend Sandi showed up here!

Carina
December 25th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Sandi aka LavenderRott is a friend and neighbor, she has a wonderful old Rottie, Chase, a funny little Beagle, Missy, three cats and three human kids.
She's also getting involved in the noble work of shutting down puppymills and she just saved a neighbor's little Collie pup from a miserable life chained up outside.

I actually asked her here so she could post pictures for me! :D
Hehehehe.

LavenderRott
December 25th, 2003, 08:39 AM
Yup, here I am! I have to be good for something. Besides, the darn beagle got a squeaky toy from Grandma for Christmas and has been squeaking for hours now! A girl has to have something to do.

Carina
December 25th, 2003, 09:41 AM
HAHA...nobody else is up here. Merry Christmas all! :) It's a white Christmas in SE Michigan, snowing like crazy! The dogs will be happy about that, though the cat is pretty disgusted.

My dogs got bully sticks (aka bull penises ) but they ate them in about 10 minutes.

Lucky Rescue
December 25th, 2003, 11:39 AM
HI and welcome, Sandi!:) Always nice to have another knowledgeable person around here!

Got pics of your gang?

mona_b
December 25th, 2003, 01:23 PM
EWWWWWWWWWW Bull penisis....LOL......Welcome aboard Sandi.

Luba
December 26th, 2003, 03:15 AM
WELCOME and MERRY CHRISTMAS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO snow at all in TORONTO!!!

:)

Carina
December 26th, 2003, 08:25 AM
We got a good 8" of snow here! A very pretty white Christmas.

Mona, if you see "Bully Sticks" at your pet store, they are bull penises - most of the large pet stores carry them!
http://www.bullysticks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_BSS&Category_Code=BS

Lucky Rescue
December 26th, 2003, 12:36 PM
No snow in Toronto:confused: We've got about 3 feet here.:(

Catt31
December 26th, 2003, 03:11 PM
No snow in Calgary either!! Be sure to warn LavenderRott about the intelligence level of some of the postings here, and how defensive they get! hehehhehe (we sometimes get our hands slapped from the moderators for being blunt!! OOPS!!!) Welcome!! And Merry Christmas everyone!!

Luba
December 26th, 2003, 10:28 PM
LR are yu kidding? You have THAT much snow!

OH MY!! Sending u a big mug of Hot virtual chocolate!

Carina
December 27th, 2003, 06:24 AM
Ooh Catt, you got your hands cyber-slapped for being too blunt? Me too!! :D

Three feet of snow!? How fun. The get lots more snow on the west side of Michigan, something called "lake effect." (Moving from Colorado, this was a new term for me.) Where I am we don't get as much. I rather enjoy the big snowfalls though.