Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

message from Mel and baby

melanie
April 26th, 2006, 06:41 PM
hi guys, hop all are well. just poped in to give a quick msg, i have gotten on the comp to do baby pics so thought i best [pop in./

well i had a little boy, his name is Indie Euan, and hes a total spunk. he was born 14days late by emergency cesarian. he was very big and got a bit stuck on the way out, poor baby. so after a long labor they finally realised he was not going anywhere and gave him a hand. when they got him out all the doc said was 'gosh hes huge' which explains alot to me.:love:

hes now 4 half weks old and being a delightful boy, sleeping well and being in general a very good baby. oh and last night i got his first smile, oh so cute, it made me cry:D

will post a pic when i figure it out and get back on the comp again.

so great news, im a very happy mama and were both well and fine now.

take care all and will see you sometime soon:love:

jawert1
April 26th, 2006, 06:50 PM
MEL!!!! Congrats and thanks for letting us know :) Give Indie tons of hugs and kisses for me and hope to see you back again real soon :)

cpietra16
April 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM
How big was Indie Euan?? It almost sounds like my girls birth...She came into the world at 11lbs.

Writing4Fun
April 26th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Way to go, Mel! :highfive: Congratulations! :love: Love the name you've chosen. Can't wait to see the pics. :grouphug:

mummummum
April 26th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Well done and welcome to our world Indie !!

Prin
April 27th, 2006, 12:51 AM
YEY!!! I got a rush seeing the title of this thread mixed into the new posts... I'm so happy for you! Great name! Yey! Congrats!

Sorry about the long labor though- it's something you can guilt him with later- "Hey! Do the dishes! Haven't I done enough for you? Did I ever tell you that not only was I in painful labor for a gazillion hours for you, but they sliced me open, too?" :o Something like that- I'm not a mom, so I can't get it right...

Congrats and thanks for the update!:party:

jessi76
April 27th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Congratulations!!! Best wishes to you & little Indie Euan! btw, I love the name too!

shannonRN
April 27th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Aw, good news! We're glad to hear from you. Your post is not complete until you add pics, however!

jesse's mommy
April 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM
In addition to pictures, we also need stats -- how big, how long, how much did he weigh?

Congrats and I'm glad to hear everything is well!

Luvmypit
April 28th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah Mel!

Congrats. Happy belated birthday Indie!!!

Please pics...??

chico2
April 28th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Mel,very happy to hear from you,I was thinking of you just the other day and now you have a beautiful little boy,Congrats!!
Sorry you had complications,but all's well that ends well:thumbs up
We absolutely need to see pics,so get with it girl:D

glasslass
April 29th, 2006, 04:27 AM
Congrats Mel! But, you can't just pop in here without leaving at least one picture! And how's your pup taking to the little one? Come back! Don't leave us waiting!

melanie
May 5th, 2006, 01:57 AM
hi guys, thanks for your lovely good wishes, your just fab. Indie was only 9pound (4kg) and 55cm long (dont ask for inchs:D ), but boy hes big, and hes puttin on weight fast, im tellin ya he is:D . i just have a small frame i suppose, and 9pound is big for me too, gosh and almighty:p :eek:

hes now 6 weeks, and jsut lovely, smiling a bit too. charlie is coping well, didnt plan on the cesar which stuffed everything for us, poor dog. so lucky for us lovely hubby steped in and has been walking her for me, we jsut play out back. and she has had family kids by which was great too she loved it.but we ust hang out mostly, she seems to like him, gets a bit stressed when he cries though, but shes in good hands and just gets cuddles when she doesnt like it. she is alwful concerned about him though which is great, she seems to like him from what i can tell.

anywho of to bed, see ya lata:D

Luba
May 5th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Oh Mel sending you love and hugs!!
Congratulations sweetie!! :grouphug:

Bushfire2000
May 5th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Congratulations!! I had C sections too. So be good to yourself. The better you feel the better it is for Indie. We'd love to see pictures of the angel.:angel:

Prin
May 5th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Yey another update! I'm glad everything is going ok. I hope you heal up well.:)

glasslass
May 5th, 2006, 06:48 PM
And .. .. and .. .. pictures?

doggy lover
May 5th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Congrats Mel on your new baby, best wishes. Waiting for pics, babies and puppies my fav.

CyberKitten
May 7th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Congrats Mel, that's wonderful!!!!! :) :) :)